Config paypal account

How to configure and adapt Aimeos based shops as developer
Forum rules
Always add your Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
johnmartin

Config paypal account

Post by johnmartin » 11 Sep 2017, 17:42

Hi Guys,
I need your help to get the paypal credentials. I have entered the page of developers of paypal, and my first question is, What type of app do I have to create ?. Since there are 3 options: the braintree SDK, the REST API and the NVP / SOAP.
The second question is, Where do I get the necessary data and credentials to be able to configure the paypal account for ecommerce? Because they request within 4 aimeos credentials according to "https://aimeos.org/docs/User_Manual/Adm ... rvice_list":
  • paypalexpress.AccountEmail (The mail from my paypal, I have no problem)
  • paypalexpress.ApiUsername (I do not know where I get it)
  • paypalexpress.ApiPassword (I also do not know where to get it)
  • paypalexpress.Signature (the secret token, that if you know where to find it)
  • paypalexpress.EndPoint (although it is not required according to the documentation of aimeos but it is in the initial test credentials in the demo, so I also ask if it is indispensable or not to put it).
Aimeos version: ~2017.07,
php versión: 7.1.7
Enviroment: Windows 10

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Config paypal account

Post by aimeos » 12 Sep 2017, 20:03

You need the NVP API, there you will get the username, password and signature in your PayPal account.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

johnmartin

Re: Config paypal account

Post by johnmartin » 14 Sep 2017, 14:52

Yes I did it. I was going to use a sandbox account to perform tests, and I had redirection problems but in the end I could configure well and get the credentials. Credentials I got it in the dashboard of the paypal developers page (https://developer.paypal.com/developer/applications/).

Inside the dashboard, in sandbox -> accounts, you must have a business sandbox account. You select that account in the Sandbox accounts window and then in profile to select the Api credentials tab