Problem sending information after paypal payment

How to configure and adapt Aimeos based shops as developer
Forum rules
Always add your Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Shahab Er

Problem sending information after paypal payment

Post by Shahab Er » 05 Jan 2021, 23:48

Hello good time
I created a custom aimeos payment service provider.

I send the information to an external URL through the processs () control, where I send the information to Paypal.

My problem is that after payment (cancel, error, success) paypal sends the result to the desired address but I do not know how to send the information to aimeos and update the order status.

after payment, paypal sends the information to my desired address via POST or GET method.
But I do not know which route to send information in aimeos.

There is an updateSync control in my provider, but I do not know where it is called.

Thank you for guiding me with a practical example.

laravel:6.2
Aimeos:Latest version
environment: Cpanel Host linux

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Problem sending information after paypal payment

Post by aimeos » 07 Jan 2021, 13:05

Shahab Er wrote: 05 Jan 2021, 23:48 after payment, paypal sends the information to my desired address via POST or GET method.
But I do not know which route to send information in aimeos.

There is an updateSync control in my provider, but I do not know where it is called.
The customer is redirected to the checkout/confirm component and you receive the data in the updateSync() method of your payment service provider. You can see how the PayPalExpress provider is doing the update here:
https://github.com/aimeos/aimeos-core/b ... #L444-L492

Payment gateways can also sent asynchronos notifications which are sent to the checkout/update component and passed to the updatePush() method of your payment service provider. In the PayPalExpress provider, you can see the code here:
https://github.com/aimeos/aimeos-core/b ... #L393-L433
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star