How to configure and adapt Aimeos based shops as developer
Forum rules: Always add your Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
#6112 by IevIef
10 May 2018, 09:34
Hi

seems like for some unknown reason "Latest" are the one from the sort list which cannot be translated to russian (maybe to others too): "Упорядочить по: рейтингу Latest названию цене".
I see that it might be translated because it have the same as Relevance translation in [url]ru.po[/url] file: msgid "Latest"
msgstr "последнему" and in [url]\ext\ai-client-html\client\html\templates\catalog\lists\pagination-default.php[/url] it has
Code: Select all$this->translate( 'client', 'Latest' )
but instead of [url]$this->translate( 'client', 'Relevance' )[/url] it does not translated and return result in English - Latest.

Help with advice please.
#6118 by IevIef
12 May 2018, 17:32
Shure, I can translate to Ukrainian. How I see it was not translated yet. But I alredy translated this "Latest" and write it to the file but continuing return english variant instead of translated russian.. thats what I mean
#6120 by aimeos
13 May 2018, 20:05
The easiest way is by using Transifex so we can integrate your translations into the next release.
Adding something to the .po file is only the step but you have to generate the MO file from it too:
https://aimeos.org/docs/Developers/Add_translations#Existing_translations