basket back button broken?

How to configure and adapt Aimeos based shops as developer
Forum rules
Always add your Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
jossnaz

basket back button broken?

Post by jossnaz » 09 Aug 2016, 20:37

in my laravel aimeos app the back button does not send me to the page i last was (it is a custom page actually, so no page of aimeos directly, but a link to say /mycoolcustomProductselection23/).

Now it seems you guys have the same problem with your online shop.

Do the following:

go to:
https://aimeos.com/support/

add a support product to the basket

now close the popup window

now click at the top on the mini basket icon that will take you to the big basket

now press the back button of the basket

gives me:

Code: Select all

No product with ID "" found
So i have to overwrite the template for this what seems to me like a bug?

nos3

Re: basket back button broken?

Post by nos3 » 11 Aug 2016, 09:01

Hi
jossnaz wrote:in my laravel aimeos app the back button does not send me to the page i last was (it is a custom page actually, so no page of aimeos directly, but a link to say /mycoolcustomProductselection23/).

Now it seems you guys have the same problem with your online shop.
In our case it's because customers put a product from the list view into the basket but the basket plugin was configured to use the detail page. In the list view, no d_prodid parameter is available so this fails. I configured the basket standard component to use the list page instead, so now the error is gone.

Your case is in principle the same but if you are using Laravel, Symfony or Slim, you cannot do the same because it would change all links to the detail page. In TYPO3, you can configure page links on a component basis which is not possible in the frameworks. I would suggest to change the template and add the right route name for the target parameter.