backend

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
harshithvemula

backend

Post by harshithvemula » 22 Aug 2020, 17:16

In backend i have added a new tab in dashboard and i can see only .php files avilable in backend.
How to add laravel code in backend as there are no blade files. If there is no way of using blade files how to retrieve data from database as these are php files and we are using .env file

aimeos
Administrator

Re: backend

Post by aimeos » 25 Aug 2020, 07:38

You can use all Laravel code in the PHP files besides the Laravel template directives (@...).
Retrieve data from the database in the search() method of your JQAdm class. There, you can use Eloquent and all Laravel specific code.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

harshithvemula

Post by harshithvemula » 26 Aug 2020, 10:16

Ok if i add laravel code in php files where i need to add my controller files ?

when i use Laravel template directives (@...). they are printing on the frontend screen as it is

search() method of your JQAdm class. where the will be avilable ?

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 27 Aug 2020, 09:31

harshithvemula wrote: 26 Aug 2020, 10:16 Ok if i add laravel code in php files where i need to add my controller files ?
The Laravel code should go into the JQAdm class.
harshithvemula wrote: 26 Aug 2020, 10:16 when i use Laravel template directives (@...). they are printing on the frontend screen as it is
Like said, you can't use Laravel template directives as they are not interpreted but you can use all other Laravel code because it's PHP.
harshithvemula wrote: 26 Aug 2020, 10:16 search() method of your JQAdm class. where the will be avilable ?
If you overwrite the search() method of the JQAdm class and assign the data to the view, the data will be available in the template. This is exactly the same as if you use Blade templates.

harshithvemula

Post by harshithvemula » 04 Sep 2020, 17:07

laravel-package-f18/getting-data-from-d ... t2758.html

I have read this post and i want to add,edit,display and delete entries creating a new tab in admin backend. So i copied supplier folders in jqadm and templates folder to my new folder named cms .
But i am still getting errors Class "\Aimeos\MShop\Cms\Manager\Factory" not available.

And also in my database i created a new table mshop_cms how to assign the data to the view ?
how to overwrite the search() method of the JQAdm class and assign the data to the view,
Where i need to add my columns from the table in to the class ?

As there is no documentation regarding this i am confused and i am a learner please please help me.I tried for 48hrs with no luck.Can you explain me with clear steps .

-Thank you

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 05 Sep 2020, 06:10

There's a tutorial for implementing own panels in the admin backend in the new documentation:
https://aimeos.org/docs/2020.x/admin/jq ... nt-panels/

But it's for the current dev-master and upcoming 2020.10 version so there are some minor changes compared to 2020.07 which may cause problems.