Display featured products,campaign products on my homepage

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
harshithvemula

Display featured products,campaign products on my homepage

Post by harshithvemula » 03 Nov 2020, 18:34

I have a home page and i want to display featured products,campaign products etc on it.How to do that .Please see the attatchment for reference.
Adsizsd.png
Adsizsd.png (170.44 KiB) Viewed 1633 times

I have seen this post in typo3 but how to do it in laravel ? and also what code i need to add in blade files ?

post4020.html#p4020

The simplest way is to:
- Create a new category
- Assign products with list type "promotion" to this category
- Place the "catalog list" plugin on your home page
- Select the new category as default in the flexfrom of the plugin
- Add this configuration to the TypoScript config field in the flexform of the plugin:
CODE: SELECT ALL

client.html.catalog.lists.standard.subparts {
0 = promo
}
Tip: You can select the start category of the shown category tree in the "catalog filter" plugin, so the best place for categories that shouldn't show up is on the same tree level besides the selected category in the "catalog filter" plugin.

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Display featured products,campaign products on my homepage

Post by aimeos » 03 Nov 2020, 18:39

In 2020.10, the new "catalog/home" component does that. If you want to add Aimeos to the home page as well, replace the route for "/" in ./routes/web.php by this line:

Code: Select all

Route::get('/', '\Aimeos\Shop\Controller\CatalogController@homeAction')->name('aimeos_home');
This will display the Aimeos catalog home component on the home page you you get a nice looking shop home page.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

harshithvemula

Post by harshithvemula » 05 Nov 2020, 07:12

i have categories named "Fashion" ,"Electronics", "Outfits", "Electricals" etc and i want to display only "Fashion" ,"Electronics" categories in a specific page. How to make a component like "catalog/fashion" or "catalog/electronics" in the same way as "catalog/home" so i can display them anywhere as i like. And also how to display only top 5 products in the category "fashion" or "electronics"

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 07 Nov 2020, 08:40

If you don't assign a stage image, a short description and promotional products to the categories, they won't be shown in the catalog/home component. To limit the number of promotional products only to five, simply assign not more products of type "promotion" to the categories.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star