Few issues/questions for new installation of Aimeos

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
IsRenim

Few issues/questions for new installation of Aimeos

Post by IsRenim » 24 Jun 2018, 09:54

Hi there,

Great project!

A few questions about admin interface:
1. Tables columns does not change when I toggle columns' checkboxes; No errors in console. Also filter dropdowns for each column doesnt do anything. (See attachments);
2. Where is the expert/extended mode panel (firstly seen in 2017.10 when installed) in 2018.04? I cant see link anywhere;
3. In product form, Characteristics tab, Properties type dropdown is always empty. Where is the nomenclature responsible for this dropdown?
4. In product form, Downloads tab, when add file and submit the form, it results in an error:
An exception occurred while executing ' SELECT matt."id" AS "attribute.id", matt."siteid" AS "attribute.siteid", matt."typeid" AS "attribute.typeid", matt."domain" AS "attribute.domain", matt."code" AS "attribute.code", matt."status" AS "attribute.status", matt."pos" AS "attribute.position", matt."label" AS "attribute.label", matt."mtime" AS "attribute.mtime", matt."ctime" AS "attribute.ctime", matt."editor" AS "attribute.editor" FROM "mshop_attribute" AS matt WHERE ( matt."siteid" IN (1) AND ( matt."id" IN (23,1,4,5,2,3,6) AND matt."status" = 1 ) ) GROUP BY matt."id", matt."siteid", matt."typeid", matt."domain", matt."code", matt."status", matt."pos", matt."label", matt."mtime", matt."ctime", matt."editor" LIMIT 2147483647 OFFSET 0 ': SQLSTATE[25P02]: In failed sql transaction: 7 ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
After that I need to delete the corresponding row in table mshop_attribute in order to make edit form for that product to work.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Local installation, Ubuntu 18.04
"php": "^7.1.3",
"laravel/framework": "5.6.*",
"aimeos/aimeos-laravel": "~2018.04"
PostgreSQL 10.4
Attachments
Screenshot from 2018-06-24 12-30-52.png
Screenshot from 2018-06-24 12-30-52.png (44.97 KiB) Viewed 3021 times
Screenshot from 2018-06-24 12-28-39.png
Screenshot from 2018-06-24 12-28-39.png (23.86 KiB) Viewed 3021 times
Screenshot from 2018-06-24 12-26-49.png
Screenshot from 2018-06-24 12-26-49.png (100.88 KiB) Viewed 3021 times

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Few issues/questions for new installation of Aimeos

Post by aimeos » 25 Jun 2018, 11:32

IsRenim wrote: Great project!
Thanks a lot! We hope you love it as much as we do :-)
IsRenim wrote: 1. Tables columns does not change when I toggle columns' checkboxes; No errors in console. Also filter dropdowns for each column doesnt do anything. (See attachments);
The lists are not automatically updated. Please click on the loupe symbol after your changes.
IsRenim wrote: 2. Where is the expert/extended mode panel (firstly seen in 2017.10 when installed) in 2018.04? I cant see link anywhere;
It was deprecated and has been removed because it was hard to maintain and almost nobody was able to extend it.
IsRenim wrote: 3. In product form, Characteristics tab, Properties type dropdown is always empty. Where is the nomenclature responsible for this dropdown?
Add the property type you need in the product property type panel before (extended left navigation bar)
IsRenim wrote: 4. In product form, Downloads tab, when add file and submit the form, it results in an error:
An exception occurred while executing ' SELECT matt."id" AS "attribute.id", matt."siteid" AS "attribute.siteid", matt."typeid" AS "attribute.typeid", matt."domain" AS "attribute.domain", matt."code" AS "attribute.code", matt."status" AS "attribute.status", matt."pos" AS "attribute.position", matt."label" AS "attribute.label", matt."mtime" AS "attribute.mtime", matt."ctime" AS "attribute.ctime", matt."editor" AS "attribute.editor" FROM "mshop_attribute" AS matt WHERE ( matt."siteid" IN (1) AND ( matt."id" IN (23,1,4,5,2,3,6) AND matt."status" = 1 ) ) GROUP BY matt."id", matt."siteid", matt."typeid", matt."domain", matt."code", matt."status", matt."pos", matt."label", matt."mtime", matt."ctime", matt."editor" LIMIT 2147483647 OFFSET 0 ': SQLSTATE[25P02]: In failed sql transaction: 7 ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
After that I need to delete the corresponding row in table mshop_attribute in order to make edit form for that product to work.
Strange, nobody mentioned that before and maybe it's specific to PostgreSQL. Can you check what SQL statement is executed before that causes the transation to be aborted? The executed SQL statements are written to the madmin_log table if you set the loglevel to 7:
https://aimeos.org/docs/Configuration/C ... d/loglevel
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

IsRenim

Post by IsRenim » 26 Jun 2018, 00:03

Yep, love it very much, because it supports laravel and (most of all) its frontend is fully, absolutely customizable. Thats what I am searching for. Configuration for now looks a bit complicated, but I will find out how to manage it. :)

1. Unfortunately the tables doesnt change even after I press the loupe button. The filter where the loupe sing is is working, but I am still unable to insert any other column than default ones and the dropdown for each column gets purged (clear my choice) after pressing loupe. Non consistent behaviour, IMHO. Maybe I miss something?!

2. OK, thanks.

3. Fantastic, it works. :)

4. I am not able right now to check, but I will do it and will give you feedback.

Thanks!

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 26 Jun 2018, 19:30

IsRenim wrote:Yep, love it very much, because it supports laravel and (most of all) its frontend is fully, absolutely customizable. Thats what I am searching for. Configuration for now looks a bit complicated, but I will find out how to manage it. :)
What problems do you have with configuration? Finding the right option for what you want?
IsRenim wrote:1. Unfortunately the tables doesnt change even after I press the loupe button. The filter where the loupe sing is is working, but I am still unable to insert any other column than default ones and the dropdown for each column gets purged (clear my choice) after pressing loupe. Non consistent behaviour, IMHO. Maybe I miss something?!
Very strange. That doesn't happen in our environement and as you say filtering work fine, it can't be related to PostgreSQL. Your column choice is stored in the user session and used to display the chosen columns afterwards:
https://github.com/aimeos/ai-admin-jqad ... e.php#L628

IsRenim

Post by IsRenim » 27 Jun 2018, 20:49

aimeos wrote:What problems do you have with configuration? Finding the right option for what you want?
Actually I have no problems with configuration at least because I haven't made any configuration changes. :) I just read the documentation diagonally (for now) and that are my first impressions. But as far as I tested other laravel plugins, your configurations looks strange as a syntax; many nested deep level arrays with configuration in one file, even the translations. :)
aimeos wrote:Very strange. That doesn't happen in our environement and as you say filtering work fine, it can't be related to PostgreSQL. Your column choice is stored in the user session and used to display the chosen columns afterwards:
https://github.com/aimeos/ai-admin-jqad ... e.php#L628
I can upload in web this project in a week or two and I can give you credentials to test. Can I send here a private message?
aimeos wrote:Strange, nobody mentioned that before and maybe it's specific to PostgreSQL. Can you check what SQL statement is executed before that causes the transation to be aborted? The executed SQL statements are written to the madmin_log table if you set the loglevel to 7:
https://aimeos.org/docs/Configuration/C ... d/loglevel
Please see the attachment. There are too many rows in madmin_log only after I saved product (truncated table before). There are three rows that contain the SQL in the error.
Attachments
dump.zip
SQL dump
(19.3 KiB) Downloaded 154 times

IsRenim

Post by IsRenim » 27 Jun 2018, 20:51

OK, I saw the private message icon. This answers my question. :)

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 27 Jun 2018, 22:41

IsRenim wrote: Actually I have no problems with configuration at least because I haven't made any configuration changes. :) I just read the documentation diagonally (for now) and that are my first impressions. But as far as I tested other laravel plugins, your configurations looks strange as a syntax; many nested deep level arrays with configuration in one file, even the translations. :)
Other packages doesn't have more than 2500 configuration options so ours have to be categorized in some way ;-)

The possibility to add/overwrite translations in the config file is only for people who can't cope with .po files and the msgfmt command. Also don't use this possibility if you want to change more than a few translations!
IsRenim wrote:I can upload in web this project in a week or two and I can give you credentials to test. Can I send here a private message?
Would be interesting for verification.
IsRenim wrote:Please see the attachment. There are too many rows in madmin_log only after I saved product (truncated table before). There are three rows that contain the SQL in the error.
According to your logs, no error occured and there's no message like you've posted before.

IsRenim

Post by IsRenim » 30 Jun 2018, 16:34

Wow, 2500 config options! I will get lost there. :D

IsRenim

Post by IsRenim » 01 Jul 2018, 11:11

OK, thanks aimeos, It’s my fault. I havent noticed the second loupe button placed in the table at the end of the row with dropdowns. :)

bharti8800

Post by bharti8800 » 05 Jul 2018, 06:18

Hi i have a question. I am using Laravel 5.6 and aimeos 2018.04 version. How do i access the admin panel. I mean all I have to do for authentication while setting up aimeos package is write the command php artisan make:auth
But I am unable to access admin Screen .everytime i write the admin url I am redirected to the shop page url. Do I need to set up admin authentications? Or I just have to write php artisan make:auth. Please help.