I want to show German language translation on other parts of page how can i do that with shop local

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
awaidqureshi

I want to show German language translation on other parts of page how can i do that with shop local

Post by awaidqureshi » 18 Dec 2019, 11:09

I want to show my other content in locale specific language in other parts of sites
like account page or basket page
how can I do that

Thanks

aimeos
Administrator

Re: I want to show German language translation on other parts of page how can i do that with shop local

Post by aimeos » 19 Dec 2019, 07:29

What does "other content" mean?
- You can add texts in several languages for the Aimeos database content
- The static Aimeos texts are available in Gettext PO format and can be translated using Transifex
- All other, non-Aimeos content needs to be handled by your own Laravel based translations
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

awaidqureshi

Re: I want to show German language translation on other parts of page how can i do that with shop local

Post by awaidqureshi » 20 Dec 2019, 09:21

'routes' => array(
'account' => array( 'prefix' => '{locale}'),
'default' => array( 'prefix' => '{locale}'),
'confirm' => array( 'prefix' => '{locale}'),
'update' => array( 'prefix' => '{locale}'),
),

i m using this config in shop.php for localization butt after that products are not adding to basket itas only adding by default url structure that is with shop prefix

can u please explain what can be the issue and how can i resolve this

and some time there is a problem that when i add product to basket and it shows in mini basket that product is added butt when i open the /shop/basket url it shows basket is empty.

Thanks

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 21 Dec 2019, 13:06

If you remove the middlewares, no session will be available any more. Instead, use:

Code: Select all

'account' => ['prefix' => '{locale}/myaccount', 'middleware' => ['web', 'auth']],
		'default' => ['prefix' => '{locale}/shop', 'middleware' => ['web']],
		'update' => [],
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star