Import articles with quantity based prices

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
columbo
Advanced

Import articles with quantity based prices

Post by columbo » 29 Nov 2019, 09:58

I'm importing articles and selections via csv file.
I have some articles with prices based on the order-quantity, eg. EUR 10/item for 1-9 piece; EUR 8/item from 10 pieces, ...)
How can I add this prices to the csv? Unfortunately I can not find any documentation for that on https://aimeos.org/docs/Developers/Cont ... s_from_CSV or in this forum.

I tried with one article csv line for ever price with different 'price.quantity' and 'price.value' values. (so two article lines for the example above). But this just created an article with only one price, instead of two prices.

Thank you

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Import articles with quantity based prices

Post by aimeos » 30 Nov 2019, 18:43

All information about an article must be in one line. Otherwise, the later will overwrite the first one.
You can configure several "price.quantity;price.value" columns and your CSV will look like:

Code: Select all

product.code;price.quantity;price.value;price.quantity;price.value
abcd;1;10;10;8
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

columbo
Advanced

Post by columbo » 05 Dec 2019, 17:27

Are there any other possibilities to import product-, price- and other data? e.g. separating in several files for each domain one, product, price, category assignment?
We have multiple product attributes, category assignments and multiple prices - we have now 40+ columns in the csv and counting. Is this "ok" and intedented?

Would the JSON API be an alternative?

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 06 Dec 2019, 08:47

We already had CSV files with 100+ columns. If you have highly varying data for different product types, the XML importer might be much better suited.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star