Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules: Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
#4523 by sumit kaushik
20 Aug 2017, 02:10
I am using aimeos with laravel 5.4 and want to integrate subscription feature for products. Could you please suggest me how to integrate this? is Aimeos has pre-define feature for subscription management??
Please help me..
#4524 by nos3
20 Aug 2017, 17:00
On we've added subscription products like this:
Each product has a minimum term of 12 month and that's the default price shown in the basket. Additionally, we've defined a price per month, which is shown on that page. If a customer buys a subscription, getting the money a year later for the next year is a manual task as Aimeos can't get the money automatically.
#4530 by aimeos
21 Aug 2017, 16:00
If your selection product is correctly configured in the admin interface, please have a look at the frontend if the feature works with the default templates. Changing the price of product variants is implemented in Javascript and depends on the correct CSS classes.
#4666 by aimeos
30 Sep 2017, 12:37
You need a price added to each variant article and add the lowest price also to the selection product. The minimum quantity should be 1 for all prices. If you don't add a price to each variant, the price of the selection product will be used.

The price will be exchanged to that of the variant product if all variant dimensions have been selected.