Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules: Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
#5397 by aimeos
12 Jan 2018, 18:15
More information might be available in the madmin_log table.
#5402 by Travin
13 Jan 2018, 11:01
There are no one row about the error. :(
#5403 by aimeos
13 Jan 2018, 12:05
In your case the error occurs because the factory can't create your manager object. Do you have an \Aimeos\MShop\Subsciption\Manager\Standard class too that is able to create the \Aimeos\MShop\Subsciption\Manager\Status\Standard object?
#5404 by Travin
13 Jan 2018, 12:26
I'm trying to create new data domain and calling it from my service provider on the checkout page. The problem is there are no good step-by-step info about it at docs. I'm close to goal. I want to create an aimeos: new-domain command at future for easy creating new data domain. :idea:
#5405 by Travin
13 Jan 2018, 12:35
I don't need \Aimeos\MShop\Subsciption\Manager\Status\Standard. It's calling because of i copied class file from Order manager and then rewrite it partially. It has submanager Status, and call it somewhere here:
$this->searchItemsBase( $conn, $search, $cfgPathSearch, $cfgPathCount, $required, $total, $sitelevel );
I'm trying to cut it's calling.
#5406 by Travin
13 Jan 2018, 12:45
Okay i did it. I deleted 'status' here:

Code: Select allpublic function getSearchAttributes( $withsub = true )
        $path = 'mshop/subscription/manager/submanagers';
       $default = array( 'base', 'status' );
        return $this->getSearchAttributesBase( $this->searchConfig, $path, $default, $withsub );

Now i have "A non-recoverable error occured" ... PapfW/view
Any ideas how to debug checkout page in this case?
#5409 by aimeos
13 Jan 2018, 13:02
Error messages and stack traces of "Non-recoverable errors" are written to the madmin_log table.