CSV Import file location setup issue?

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
aimeos
Administrator

Re: CSV Import file location setup issue?

Post by aimeos » 17 Nov 2016, 15:11

Your baseurl seem to be somehow incorrect. The image source should start with "/" because your detail page ist /detail/.../0 and relative paths without leading slash will be fetched as /detail/.../0/files/...jpg
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

alfredlaggner

Post by alfredlaggner » 28 Nov 2016, 03:35

After doing other work I came back io import pictures. I corrected the baseurl by adding a leading backlash. But now I have a new issue: as you suggested I added the media file name to the csv import. But no matter what I try the filename does not show up within aimeos database system. I tried with typeid = 1 and without typeid. When I manually add an image in the database (just for testing) I get it to display correctly.
This is a step back from my previous attempt where the file name was accepted after import.

Again here are my configuration files and a sample for you to check. This version is without typeid and with media.preview.

Code: Select all

"26","default","1","Irie-Protein Bar 175mg","short","Irie-Protein Bar 175mg","long","Irie-Protein Bar 175mg","product","USD","","23","-15.25000000000022","product","USD","","","","product","USD","","","","product","USD","","","","9","1","7","2","protein bar irie.jpg","protein bar irie.jpg"

Code: Select all

'mapping' => [
                            'item' => [
                                0 => 'product.code', // e.g. unique EAN code
                                1 => 'product.type', // type of the product, e.g. "default" or "selection"
                                2 => 'product.status', // enabled (1) or disabled (0)
                                3 => 'product.label', // UTF-8 encoded text, also used as product name
                            ],
                            'text' => [
                                4 => 'text.type', // e.g. "short" for short description
                                5 => 'text.content', // UTF-8 encoded text
                                6 => 'text.type', // e.g. "long" for long description
                                7 => 'text.content', // UTF-8 encoded text
                            ],
                            'price' => [
                                8 => 'price.typeid',
                                9 => 'price.currencyid',
                                10 => 'price.quantity', // the quantity the price is valid from (for block pricing)
                                11 => 'price.value', // price with decimals separated by a dot, no thousand separator
                                12 => 'price.taxrate', // the quantity the price is valid from (for block pricing)

13 => 'price.typeid',
                                14 => 'price.currencyid',
                                15 => 'price.quantity', // the quantity the price is valid from (for block pricing)
                                16 => 'price.value', // price with decimals separated by a dot, no thousand separator
                                17 => 'price.taxrate', // the quantity the price is valid from (for block pricing)

18 => 'price.typeid',
                                19 => 'price.currencyid',
                                20 => 'price.quantity', // the quantity the price is valid from (for block pricing)
                                21 => 'price.value', // price with decimals separated by a dot, no thousand separator
                                22 => 'price.taxrate', // the quantity the price is valid from (for block pricing)

23 => 'price.typeid',
                                24 => 'price.currencyid',
                                25 => 'price.quantity', // the quantity the price is valid from (for block pricing)Call to a me
                                26 => 'price.value', // price with decimals separated by a dot, no thousand separator
                                27 => 'price.taxrate', // the quantity the price is valid from (for block pricing)
                            ],
                            'stock' => [
                                28 => 'product.stock.stocklevel',
                                29 => 'product.stock.warehouseid',
                            ],
                            'catalog' => [
                                30 => 'catalog.list.typeid',
                                31 => 'catalog.code',
                            ],
                            'media' => [
                                32 => 'media.url',
                                33 => 'media.preview',
                            ],
Please advise! I am looking forward to your answer. I am using the latest uupdate of aimeos.

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 28 Nov 2016, 14:13

Your file isn't imported at all because "product" is a domain, no price.typeid value.
And always use "....type" and their codes instead! IDs can change between environments but codes not.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star