TRANSACTIONID lost on order update

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
bauke

TRANSACTIONID lost on order update

Post by bauke » 31 Aug 2020, 17:46

TL;DR: When I click save on an order in the admin, the TRANSACTIONID is removed from the database

Version: latest "aimeos/aimeos-laravel": "~2019.10"

Hi,
I'm adding the capture() ability to an OmniPay payment method, but I run into the following problem.

I place a new order and the payment is successfully authorized through the omnipay service.
The order has the '\Aimeos\MShop\Order\Item\Base::PAY_AUTHORIZED' status and the table "mshop_order_base_service_attr" has a record with the correct TRANSACTIONID.
Before save
Before save
before.png (66.71 KiB) Viewed 859 times
To get the cron to process the capture() I will change the delivery status.
I do this in the admin by going to the 'Invoices' tab on the oder page. I click on the pen to unlock the status dropdowns and I change "delivery" to "\Aimeos\MShop\Order\Item\Base::STAT_DISPATCHED".
Then I click "Save".

When the page reloads, the payment info is gone:
After save
After save
after.png (46.31 KiB) Viewed 859 times
The 'order/service/payment' cron now picks up the order, but because the \Aimeos\MShop\Service\Provider\Payment\OmniPay::getTransactionReference() method can't find the DB record, it fails.

Even when I click save in the admin on an order without changing anything, the transaction information is also lost.
I'm also not able to add extra code/value lines to the payment or delivery blocks.

aimeos
Administrator

Re: TRANSACTIONID lost on order update

Post by aimeos » 01 Sep 2020, 17:59

Thank you for your bug report! We can confirm the problem in 2019.10 and 2020.07.
The problem must be somewhere here:
https://github.com/aimeos/ai-admin-jqad ... #L550-L581
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

bauke

Re: TRANSACTIONID lost on order update

Post by bauke » 26 Sep 2020, 15:36

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

I've created a pull request for the 2019.10 branch that fixes the problem for me.
https://github.com/aimeos/ai-admin-jqadm/pull/138