Order's address is not saved

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
MikaelNazarenko
Expert

Order's address is not saved

Post by MikaelNazarenko » 16 Nov 2019, 11:28

Components versions:

Code: Select all

aimeos/ai-admin-jqadm                 2019.10.3 Aimeos ai-admin-jqadm extension
aimeos/ai-admin-jsonadm               2019.10.1 Aimeos ai-admin-jsonadm extension
aimeos/ai-client-html                 2019.10.4 Aimeos ai-client-html extension
aimeos/ai-client-jsonapi              2019.10.1 Aimeos JSON API extension
aimeos/ai-controller-frontend         2019.10.2 Aimeos ai-controller-frontend extension
aimeos/ai-controller-jobs             2019.10.2 Aimeos ai-controller-jobs extension
aimeos/ai-gettext                     2019.10.1 Aimeos Gettext extension
aimeos/ai-laravel                     2019.10.1 Laravel adapter for Aimeos web shops and e-commerce solutions
aimeos/ai-payments                    2019.10.1 Payment extension for Aimeos web shops and e-commerce solutions
aimeos/ai-swiftmailer                 2019.10.1 SwiftMailer adapter for Aimeos web shops and e-commerce solutions
aimeos/aimeos-core                    2019.10.2 Full-featured e-commerce components for high performance online shops
aimeos/aimeos-laravel                 2019.10.1 Professional, full-featured and high performance Laravel e-commerce package for online shops and complex B2B projects

I have faced with problem when address is not saved to mshop_order_base_address table. I have removed custom extensions and configurations to make test clear. This problem appears for some combinations of country and language fields FOR BILLING ADDRESS. For example when I set Canada country and English language for billing address in checkout process the address is not inserted into mshop_order_base_address table. And then payment emails is not sent and I got error:

Code: Select all

Error while trying to send payment e-mail for order ID "1" and status "4": Address not available
This problem appears for a lot of countries and languages. All locales I have set status = 1. When I did tests my delivery address I set equals to billing.

Terrible trouble... ((

Please, help to solve it. What may be the cause ?

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Order's address is not saved

Post by aimeos » 16 Nov 2019, 16:22

Please update your installation to the latest 2019.10.x versions. There have been new releases tagged last week that contained some bug fixes. They should also fix the problem you've described.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star