Scheduler problem

How to configure and adapt Aimeos based shops as developer
Forum rules
Always add your Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
JariVäätäinen

Scheduler problem

Post by JariVäätäinen » 20 Nov 2019, 14:35

I have a problem when making a new scheduler tast with Aimeos Shop advanced scheduler. When I execute the scheduled task I get an error "Execution of task "Aimeos Shop advanced scheduler (aimeos)" failed with the following message: No domain record in root page or SCHEDULER_HTTP_HOST env variable found". I couldn't find any help when searching with this error.

The "normal" Aimeos Shop scheduler neither my other shop on Azure cloud Ubuntu server has this problem.

I have a hosted server for this shop.
My Aimeos version is 19.10.1 and my Typo3 version is 9.5.9

Jari

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Scheduler problem

Post by aimeos » 20 Nov 2019, 18:18

You have to create a site configuration including your domain. That is required by TYPO3 to be able to generate URLs from the command line.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

JariVäätäinen

Post by JariVäätäinen » 22 Nov 2019, 08:38

Thank you for the answer. I have done the site configuration on the Site Configuration panel of Typo3. Do I need to do it also somewhere else using typoscript? I'm sorry about my ignorance but I am forced to use Typo3 even though I am quite newbie with it.

Jari

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 23 Nov 2019, 08:26

Can you please post a screenshot of your site configuration?

JariVäätäinen

Post by JariVäätäinen » 25 Nov 2019, 09:22

Below are attached my site tree and site configuration. The problem may be that the web store is located in a different branch of the directory tree than the root file and Aimeos Scheduler tries to find it from the rootline (https://github.com/aimeos/aimeos-typo3/ ... r/Base.php)?
How can I tell Aimeos that the root page of the web site is Home and the webshop doesn't have own root page?

Best Regards,
Jari
pagetree.png
pagetree.png (27.04 KiB) Viewed 3977 times
site_configuration.png
site_configuration.png (34.88 KiB) Viewed 3955 times

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 26 Nov 2019, 20:44

Yes, that won't work. You need to move the "Webshop" page tree below "Home" or make it a root site on its own (so it has a globe too).

happy-coding

Post by happy-coding » 08 Jan 2020, 15:25

Hey guys,

I have the exact same problem, except that my Webshop page tree is already below Home (the site root). It is directly below the siteroot, not the siteroot itself. The page tree is the imported one from here (for Version 9.5) https://aimeos.org/docs/TYPO3/Install_A ... etup_pages .

It only appears with the advanced scheduler task, not with the normal one. Any ideas how to solve this issue?

Thanks for any help

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 09 Jan 2020, 11:58

Did you create a site configuration for your domain?
The "Aimeos advanced scheduler task" requires it to create URLs (which isn't possible by the standard Aimeos scheduler task)

happy-coding

Post by happy-coding » 09 Jan 2020, 21:15

Yes, I have a site configuration with one main URL entry point and a developement entry point (a virtual host https://localhost10/), currently I'm in developement environment. I have one language setup, no error handling, no static routes yet. And I have added the aimeos route enhancers (https://aimeos.org/docs/TYPO3/Route_configuration) to the .yaml config manually, which works great for the front end.
Can you explain what you mean by "create URLs"? Maybe then I decide that I don't need the advanced task and will stick with the standard task. As far as I can see it the standard task also adds links to the emails (e.g. Download links for download products, login link for account creation, etc.). I can set from-name, from-email, etc. also with the typoscript configuration, only the page IDs seems different to me which is in relation to the URL creation you mentioned I guess, but what exactly is the advantage of the advanced task?
Thank you for your answer and support, I really appreciate that!!

happy-coding

Post by happy-coding » 09 Jan 2020, 23:22

Small correction on my post before in case it should be relevant. I added the route enhancers not long ago and recently noticed not all of them work. The one for the list view destroys the sorting grid/ list and relevance/recent/name/price. The url shows your-shop/shop/?ai__l_type=list or your-shop/shop/?ai__f_sort=price but nothing changes in the appearance. But due to the fact that the scheduler task throws an error with and without the route enhancers I guess this is just a different matter.