Login link in email

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
JariVäätäinen

Login link in email

Post by JariVäätäinen » 17 Feb 2020, 15:54

Typo3 9.5.13
Aimeos 19.10.4
Linux Apache2, PHP 7.3

Hi,
When a customer has ordered something he/she gets an email named "Your new account".
It has a customer's user name, password and login link. It should lead to My account page, but now it leads to webshop's Detail page. How can I correct this?

Thanks for you support!

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Login link in email

Post by aimeos » 18 Feb 2020, 11:34

Make sure you've entered the correct page ID in the field for the "Login page ID" in the Aimeos advanced scheduler task you've created for sending the e-mails.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

JariVäätäinen

Post by JariVäätäinen » 18 Feb 2020, 14:55

Yes I have. I have entered 5 in Aimeos advanced scheduler task's Account login page ID. It is the same as the id of My account page in Typo3 backend. I have installed Typo3 and Aimeos three times, but the problem still occurs.

The only way I have found to correct this is by hardcoding the My account page address in the file html-body-standard.php, but of course I cannot do it that way, or can I? 8-)

Jari

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 18 Feb 2020, 17:38

JariVäätäinen wrote: 18 Feb 2020, 14:55 The only way I have found to correct this is by hardcoding the My account page address in the file html-body-standard.php, but of course I cannot do it that way, or can I? 8-)
You shouldn't! ;-)
The problem was that the ID for the login page was't added correctly to the configuration by the scheduler task code. This is fixed now and available in 2019.10.x-dev and will be part of the next release.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

JariVäätäinen

Post by JariVäätäinen » 19 Feb 2020, 08:05

Thank You! I will wait for that.