V20.4.1 update problem

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Metalics
Advanced

Re: V20.4.1 update problem

Post by Metalics » 27 Apr 2020, 02:17

Hello again,
New bugs we have discovered:

1- The page with "JSON REST API" plug-in gives the following error:
Argument 1 passed to Aimeos\Aimeos\Controller\JsonapiController::getAction() must be of the type string, null given, called in /---/typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Classes/Controller/JsonapiController.php on line 51

LOG:
Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: Argument 1 passed to Aimeos\Aimeos\Controller\JsonapiController::getAction() must be of the type string, null given, called in /...../typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Classes/Controller/JsonapiController.php on line 51 | TypeError thrown in file /...../typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Classes/Controller/JsonapiController.php in line 78. Requested URL: https://www.mywebsite.com/jsonapi

2- If you add "Catalog filter" plug-in in a page, supplier filter works as expected. But adding "Catalog supplier" plug-in itself doesn't show up supplier filter and displaying an error "Oops, an error occurred! Code: ........"

3- When you add "Catalog tree", "Catalog attributes" and "Catalog supplier" plug-ins all, its adding "<script type="text/javascript" defer="defer" src="....../counts?......."></script> " for each plug-in. So that in html we are having something like that for counts:
First Product (2) (2)
Second Product (5) (5)

4- New pug-in "Basket bulk order" is a great feature. But i think i am not sure how to use it.
Should it suggest products when i type SKU or article name just like filter search suggestion? Because it doesn't find any product when i type a product code already exist in shop.
Do i miss any additional configuration?

5- It is great to be able to add suppliers to the products in new release. Can you please add "Supplier" processor group in CSV import mapping?
By the way, having "bought-together" column in CSV files still causing problem. All fields are being imported succesfuly other than bought-together field.

6- "plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.mshop.locale.currency = EUR" doesn't have any effect even if you set it to EUR, USD or so on.

TYPO3: 9.5.15
Aimeos: 20.4.2
PHP: 7.2.26
MySQL: 5.6.41

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 28 Apr 2020, 07:00

Thank you for your findings! We will care about them and create a new pre-release you can test as soon as possible.
Metalics wrote: 27 Apr 2020, 02:17 4- New pug-in "Basket bulk order" is a great feature. But i think i am not sure how to use it.
Should it suggest products when i type SKU or article name just like filter search suggestion? Because it doesn't find any product when i type a product code already exist in shop.
Do i miss any additional configuration?
This is releated to the JSON API problem. If the API isn't working, you don't get the drop-down where you can select the product you want to add.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 17 May 2020, 16:41

Metalics wrote: 27 Apr 2020, 02:17 2- If you add "Catalog filter" plug-in in a page, supplier filter works as expected. But adding "Catalog supplier" plug-in itself doesn't show up supplier filter and displaying an error "Oops, an error occurred! Code: ........"
Do you have a stack trace of the error?
Metalics wrote: 27 Apr 2020, 02:17 5-By the way, having "bought-together" column in CSV files still causing problem. All fields are being imported succesfuly other than bought-together field.
What's your mapping and an example CSV line where the "bought-together" reference isn't imported?
Metalics wrote: 27 Apr 2020, 02:17 6- "plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.mshop.locale.currency = EUR" doesn't have any effect even if you set it to EUR, USD or so on.
Setting "plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.mshop.locale.currency" should work in general (https://github.com/aimeos/aimeos-typo3/ ... hp#L62-L73) but only in the frontend and only if there's a valid site/lang/currency combination. The currency is that value with the lowest precedence and site resp. language will always match a locale entry when the is no exactly matching combination.

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 23 May 2020, 07:31

We've also fixed the error regarding the catalog supplier component but we were unable to reproduce the issue of the duplicate counts. Can you add some screenshots from the backend how you've arranged and configured the catalog tree and attribute plugin?

There's a new pre-release available for testing:
https://aimeos.org/fileadmin/download/a ... 3-pre1.zip

A new release is scheduled for next week.

Metalics
Advanced

Post by Metalics » 26 May 2020, 09:48

aimeos wrote: 23 May 2020, 07:31 We've also fixed the error regarding the catalog supplier component but we were unable to reproduce the issue of the duplicate counts. Can you add some screenshots from the backend how you've arranged and configured the catalog tree and attribute plugin?

There's a new pre-release available for testing:
https://aimeos.org/fileadmin/download/a ... 3-pre1.zip

A new release is scheduled for next week.
Now catalog supplier component is working, thank you.

Metalics
Advanced

Post by Metalics » 26 May 2020, 09:52

Metalics wrote: 27 Apr 2020, 02:17 6- "plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.mshop.locale.currency = EUR" doesn't have any effect even if you set it to EUR, USD or so on.
Setting "plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.mshop.locale.currency" should work in general (https://github.com/aimeos/aimeos-typo3/ ... hp#L62-L73) but only in the frontend and only if there's a valid site/lang/currency combination. The currency is that value with the lowest precedence and site resp. language will always match a locale entry when the is no exactly matching combination.
Yes, you are right. I missed "site/lang/currency combination". It is working after configuring correctly.

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 26 May 2020, 09:54

Is the JSON REST API page and the bulk order form no working too for you?

Metalics
Advanced

Post by Metalics » 26 May 2020, 10:24

aimeos wrote: 17 May 2020, 16:41
Metalics wrote: 27 Apr 2020, 02:17 5-By the way, having "bought-together" column in CSV files still causing problem. All fields are being imported succesfuly other than bought-together field.
What's your mapping and an example CSV line where the "bought-together" reference isn't imported?
My Mapping:
plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.controller.jobs.product.import.csv.location = /...../......./fileadmin
plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.controller.jobs.product.import.csv.mapping {
item {
0 = product.code
1 = product.status
2 = product.type
3 = product.label
}
-----
-----
product {
306 = product.code
307 = product.lists.type
308 = product.code
309 = product.lists.type
310 = product.code
311 = product.lists.type
312 = product.code
313 = product.lists.type
314 = product.code
315 = product.lists.type
316 = product.code
317 = product.lists.type
318 = product.code
319 = product.lists.type
320 = product.code
321 = product.lists.type
322 = product.code
323 = product.lists.type
324 = product.code
325 = product.lists.type
326 = product.code
327 = product.lists.type
328 = product.code
329 = product.lists.type
}
}

CSV Line:
AG899675, "1", "default", "HPLC Column", "", --------, "Product1", "suggestion", "Product2", "suggestion", "Product3", "suggestion", "Product4", "suggestion", "Product5", "suggestion", "Product6", "suggestion", "Product7", "bought-together", "Product8", "bought-together", "Product9", "bought-together", "Product10", "bought-together", "Product11", "bought-together", "Product12", "bought-together"

Metalics
Advanced

Post by Metalics » 26 May 2020, 10:28

aimeos wrote: 26 May 2020, 09:54 Is the JSON REST API page and the bulk order form no working too for you?
No, Both is still not working. I get same error.

Metalics
Advanced

Post by Metalics » 26 May 2020, 10:59

aimeos wrote: 23 May 2020, 07:31 we were unable to reproduce the issue of the duplicate counts. Can you add some screenshots from the backend how you've arranged and configured the catalog tree and attribute plugin?
Previously, catalog-filter was a single component so that the code in "header-standard.php" was adding only one count script in header.
Now we have catalog-tree, catalog-attribute and catalog-supplier as separated components, so in header we are having count script for each. Maybe we should edit this code:

<?php if( ( $url = $this->get( 'filterCountUrl' ) ) != null ) : ?>
<script type="text/javascript" defer="defer" src="<?= $enc->attr( $url ); ?>"></script>
<?php endif; ?>

For example using "OR condition" like <?php if( ( $url = $this->get( 'treeCountUrl' ) ) != null ) : ?> || <?php if( ( $url = $this->get( 'attributeCountUrl' ) ) != null ) : ?> || <?php if( ( $url = $this->get( 'supplilerCountUrl' ) ) != null ) : ?>