jqadm Configuration

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
cnoelker
Advanced

jqadm Configuration

Post by cnoelker » 25 May 2020, 13:43

Hello,

I am not sure if this is a bug or if I just missed something:

I configured access rights to the aimeos module in TYPO3 backend for the role Editor according to the documentation in the following link:
https://aimeos.org/docs/Configuration/Core/admin/jqadm

This worked fine - but only until I created a second site in TYPO3. The second site had just a plain default template without any aimeos configuration. Then, when a user with the role Editor accessed the aimeos module, he got the (ugly) "Not allowed to access JQAdm 'dashboard'" message.

I was able to fix the problem by adding the jqadm configuration for Editor on the second site, too.

However: The second site does not necessarily contain an aimeos shop, so adding this configuration in a non aimeos environment seems a bit strange for me.

Is this a bug? Or what else can I do to prevent an error like this?

Claudia

aimeos
Administrator

Re: jqadm Configuration

Post by aimeos » 27 May 2020, 08:12

In TYPO3 the "module" TS Konfiguration for the backend can be different for page trees and even pages. To use the same configuration everywhere, you should either add the configuration to the root page or if you have two root nodes for two web sites, you should include the TS Konfiguration from a file in both trees. Using the PHP configuration may not work because it would be merged with the existing configuration (TS configuration can overwrite array settings).
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

cnoelker
Advanced

Re: jqadm Configuration

Post by cnoelker » 27 May 2020, 09:11

My point is that if a tree doesn't contain any aimeos shop at all, then no configuration for aimeos should be necessary.
Currently, an exception is thrown.