Wrong partial included

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
cnoelker
Advanced

Wrong partial included

Post by cnoelker » 11 Jun 2020, 12:13

Hello,
I have two extensions for aimeos. Both of them contain an individual partial: For a test, the partials in extensio 1 echoes "In Extension 1", the partial in extension 2 echoes "In Extension 2".

Now, I include *only* the extension 1 in include_static_files. The other extension is installed, by not included anywhere.
Nonetheless, my extension 1 is echoing the content of the partial which resides inside extension 2!
Weird! How comes?
And how can I prevent this? What is the order in which the partial files (and template files) are overridden?

I cleared all caches. For a test, I deactivated extension 2. After that, the correct partial is called.

Claudia

cnoelker
Advanced

Re: Wrong partial included

Post by cnoelker » 11 Jun 2020, 12:34

I was able to solve my problem now by explicitely configuring the path to the partial in the setup.typoscript .
This is probably the way to go?

My question remains, though: In what order are the template/partial files included?

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 13 Jun 2020, 12:02

The files from the extensions are used depending on the dependencies in the "depends" section of the manifest.php file of your extensions. If these are the same (it's the case for the generated ones at the Aimeos web site), than the order is random for those extensions. You can enforce an order if you let depend the second extension on the first one.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

cnoelker
Advanced

Post by cnoelker » 13 Jun 2020, 12:18

Thank you, that makes perfect sense.
I didn't yet let the second extension depend on the first one.