Help required in my use case.

How to configure and adapt Aimeos based shops as developer
Forum rules
Always add your Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
zaheer

Help required in my use case.

Post by zaheer » 13 Nov 2020, 06:38

What I am looking for is :
An App where I can register multiple shops with each shop having its own web page and items.
An independent admin panel for each shop where the shop owner can add/edit/delete its products, track order/sales, etc.
A master admin panel to add/edit/delete shops and manage payments.
A customer web page where the customer see all shops; and upon selecting a shop enter its web page.

Can this be built with Aimeos?
What plugins etc. will be required ?
Can this be done in a single App. I mean single database in the back end.
What readymade options do I have ?

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Help required in my use case.

Post by aimeos » 16 Nov 2020, 09:28

zaheer wrote: 13 Nov 2020, 06:38 An App where I can register multiple shops with each shop having its own web page and items.
Use Laravel and its registration form and extend it to create a new Aimeos site in the database for the shop owner. Connect the new user account to the Aimeos site by setting the new site ID in users.siteid column and assign the "admin" group to that user. They can log in afterwards in the backend and add their products.
zaheer wrote: 13 Nov 2020, 06:38 An independent admin panel for each shop where the shop owner can add/edit/delete its products, track order/sales, etc.
That's already available out of the box.
zaheer wrote: 13 Nov 2020, 06:38 A master admin panel to add/edit/delete shops and manage payments.
A customer web page where the customer see all shops; and upon selecting a shop enter its web page.
For that, you will need the ai-site (market places and complex setups) extension from the Aimeos company:
https://aimeos.com/extensions#c436
zaheer wrote: 13 Nov 2020, 06:38 Can this be built with Aimeos?
What plugins etc. will be required ?
Can this be done in a single App. I mean single database in the back end.
What readymade options do I have ?
Yes, this can be easily implemented and stored in a single database. Aimeos already offers almost all features you need and using the ai-sites extension from the Aimeos company will give you an almost ready system. You only have to extend the registration and the page where all shops are shown.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star