Setup new entity for jsonadm

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
MikaelNazarenko
Expert

Setup new entity for jsonadm

Post by MikaelNazarenko » 04 Feb 2021, 12:20

Hi community!

I need to integrate something like pages manager, with nested levels to show them on frontend menu. For this purpose I think catalog entity suits pretty well. I have copied all files from catalog (manager, standard, item, templates). And of course have renamed catalog to page everywhere. So I got the page item in back-end menu. No errors. I have attached the image with result. But items not loading. I think I have to configure jsonadm or something like this. Because I see, there are some ajax calls and no needed data come from server.

I will be very thankful for some clarifications or tips!

These are the components versions:

Code: Select all

aimeos/ai-admin-jqadm                2020.10.6 Aimeos Vue.js+Bootstrap admin interface
aimeos/ai-admin-jsonadm              2020.10.1 Aimeos ai-admin-jsonadm extension
aimeos/ai-client-html                2020.10.8 Aimeos ai-client-html extension
aimeos/ai-client-jsonapi             2020.10.3 Aimeos JSON API extension
aimeos/ai-controller-frontend        2020.10.1 Aimeos ai-controller-frontend extension
aimeos/ai-controller-jobs            2020.10.4 Aimeos ai-controller-jobs extension
aimeos/ai-gettext                    2020.10.1 Aimeos Gettext extension
aimeos/ai-laravel                    2020.10.2 Laravel adapter for Aimeos web shops and e-commerce solutions
aimeos/ai-swiftmailer                2020.10.1 SwiftMailer adapter for Aimeos web shops and e-commerce solutions
aimeos/aimeos-core                   2020.10.7 Full-featured e-commerce components for high performance online shops
aimeos/aimeos-laravel                2020.10.3 Professional, full-featured and high performance Laravel e-commerce package for online shops and complex B2B projects
aimeos/map                           1.10.0    Easy and elegant handling of PHP arrays as array-like map objects similar to jQuery and Laravel Collections
Attachments
Screenshot from 2021-02-04 14-18-13.png
Screenshot from 2021-02-04 14-18-13.png (6.12 KiB) Viewed 1037 times

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Setup new entity for jsonadm

Post by aimeos » 08 Feb 2021, 07:30

You need to implement a JSON REST endpoint for your page manager like the catalog endpoint in the jsonadm extension:
https://github.com/aimeos/ai-admin-json ... in/JsonAdm
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

MikaelNazarenko
Expert

Re: Setup new entity for jsonadm

Post by MikaelNazarenko » 08 Feb 2021, 15:57

Thanks, that works. But another problem, the aimeos node means only one root entity and then the tree under root entity. Is it possible to customize it to have several entities on top and each may have own tree.

I mean I have created page entity on catalog example.

but it works like this structure:

rootPage
-firstPage
--second
-third

But I want to have like this:

firstPage
-nested
--nested
secondPage
-nested
--nested

The second structure would allow me to integrate menu manager to my aimeos installation. Because sometimes I need simple cms just to manage pages and menu. And I don't want to mix it with other packages, I want to make it in same style with aimeos. Please give me some tips..

Thank you !