Error running composer update with fresh install of Laravel

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
davidlanier

Re: Error running composer update with fresh install of Lara

Post by davidlanier » 21 Jul 2015, 19:59

I am relatively still new to Laravel 5.x and still much accustomed to 4.x so pardon my stumbling around a bit here, but is the app.blade.php an already existing file or one that needs to be created? There was no app.blade.php file in resources/views/ so I created one and added the html code but I have an empty routes file that is just pointing to the default Laravel installation welcome.blade.php.

Is it necessary to test the installation on port 8000? I have this setup as a virtual host entry on a Linux server and I am not sure if that port is open in the firewall settings.

Thanks

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 22 Jul 2015, 08:25

davidlanier wrote:I am relatively still new to Laravel 5.x and still much accustomed to 4.x so pardon my stumbling around a bit here, but is the app.blade.php an already existing file or one that needs to be created? There was no app.blade.php file in resources/views/ so I created one and added the html code but I have an empty routes file that is just pointing to the default Laravel installation welcome.blade.php.
The app.blade.php file was available by default in 5.0 but not in 5.1 any more.
You can check the available routes with "artisan route:list"
davidlanier wrote:Is it necessary to test the installation on port 8000? I have this setup as a virtual host entry on a Linux server and I am not sure if that port is open in the firewall settings.
This is only necessary if you use the internal PHP web server. If you use Apache, its
http://<yourhost>[/<laravel directory]/index.php/list

davidlanier

Post by davidlanier » 22 Jul 2015, 13:21

Everything is up and running, so now the fun begins! Thanks for all your help.

I know this is off topic, but have you done any PCI compliance tests on your checkout process?

Thanks

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 22 Jul 2015, 13:47

davidlanier wrote:Everything is up and running, so now the fun begins! Thanks for all your help.
You are welcome :-)
davidlanier wrote:I know this is off topic, but have you done any PCI compliance tests on your checkout process?
Aimeos doesn't support storing credit card details locally out of the box, so the necessity for PCI compliance is transfered to the payment gateways and we support around 50+ of them with the new ai-payments extension. This was an explicit design decision to avoid credit card theft.