basket / image not showing in correct place

How to configure and adapt Aimeos based shops as developer
Forum rules
Always add your Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Luke

basket / image not showing in correct place

Post by Luke » 20 Aug 2015, 21:30

Hi,

I am trying to get the basket partial to show in a difference place so inside basic-body-default I am calling the baskets via

Code: Select all

<?php echo $this->get( 'basketBody' ); ?>
I am calling it inside a div called foo but it is showing in a totally difference section of the html, under the div. I have tried loading the subpart before basic but then it adds it above my epected div.

Hope you can help

aimeos
Administrator

Re: basket / image not showing in correct place

Post by aimeos » 20 Aug 2015, 22:24

Luke wrote: I am trying to get the basket partial to show in a difference place so inside basic-body-default I am calling the baskets via

Code: Select all

<?php echo $this->get( 'basketBody' ); ?>
I am calling it inside a div called foo but it is showing in a totally difference section of the html, under the div. I have tried loading the subpart before basic but then it adds it above my epected div.
I think you are referring to the basket subpart of the catalog detail component, don't you?

If I understood you correctly, you want to move the output of the catalog detail basket subpart into the catalog detail basic subpart which are siblings on the same level. In this case, there are bad news: It's not possible that way. The call to "$this->get( 'basketBody' )" in your catalog detail basic template will return nothing because there's no "basketBody" variable assigned to the basic template.

You can move the catalog detail basket subpart right under the catalog detail basic subpart but not inside, so you should first try to adapt your CSS in a way to get a similar output without nesting the subparts.

If this doesn't work at all, there's maybe the possibility to create a new catalog detail basic basket subpart that extends from the catalog detail basket subpart. Then, you need to change your configuration so the new basket subpart is included as child of the basic subpart and the catalog detail basket subpart can be removed:
- https://aimeos.org/docs/Configuration/C ... t/subparts
- https://aimeos.org/docs/Configuration/C ... t/subparts