Translated in Transifex, how do I get it?

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Sennik

Translated in Transifex, how do I get it?

Post by Sennik » 06 Dec 2015, 14:36

I spend more then an hour translating Aimeos Laravel to Dutch. Transifex is really nice to work with!

How do I get the translations in my Laravel shop? Do I have to wait until processd by Aimeos and then do a composer update?

How do I set the default localization to Dutch (NL)? It is not responding on the language locale setting in config/app.php.

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Translated in Transifex, how do I get it?

Post by aimeos » 06 Dec 2015, 15:20

Sennik wrote:How do I get the translations in my Laravel shop? Do I have to wait until processd by Aimeos and then do a composer update?
That would be the easiest way. If the translation for Dutch is complete, we will update and release a new version within a few days.
Sennik wrote:How do I set the default localization to Dutch (NL)? It is not responding on the language locale setting in config/app.php.
The default locale (if not given via the URL) is hard coded to "en". We will change that and use the locale setting from ./config/app.php. Thanks for the hint!
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

Sennik

Post by Sennik » 07 Dec 2015, 14:30

Ok, thanks. I guess I have to spend some extra time on translations then ;-)

Hardcoding English is not really usable for me (and a lots of others). Can you make this a priority? An idea: I do the Dutch translation, you do the implementation for the locale settings. Deal?
;-)

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 07 Dec 2015, 15:23

Sennik wrote:Hardcoding English is not really usable for me (and a lots of others). Can you make this a priority? An idea: I do the Dutch translation, you do the implementation for the locale settings. Deal? ;-)
Yes, that's a deal! :-)
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star