Neos CMS Flow

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Christian

Re: Neos CMS Flow

Post by Christian » 14 Dec 2015, 09:59

Hi again :D

i made composer update this morning and now i get this error:

Template "catalog/lists/body-default.php" not available

Did you changed something?

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 14 Dec 2015, 11:44

The dev-master branches are currently under heavy development and may break from time to time.

But the current code should work, at least I've tested it a few minutes ago and I got no error. Your error message looks like the problem we've fixed last week. Did you've installed an older version? The current versions are:
- aimeos/aimeos-core dev-master (f7e0d4d)
- aimeos/ai-flow dev-master (99dfa7a)
- aimeos/aimeos-flow dev-master (8ecb643)

Can you post a stack trace?
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

Christian

Post by Christian » 14 Dec 2015, 14:31

aimeos/aimeos-core (dev-master 30084cb => 2015.10.6)
aimeos/ai-flow (dev-master 99dfa7a => 2015.10.2
aimeos/aimeos-flow (1.0.1 => dev-master 8ecb643)

/shop/list
/shop/admin

are fine.

when i insert neos shop plugin in any page over backend:
Then Neos just says to me :

Template "catalog/lists/body-default.php" not available

page<TYPO3.Neos:Page>/ body<TYPO3.TypoScript:Template>/ content/ main<TYPO3.Neos:PrimaryContent>/ default<TYPO3.TypoScript:Matcher>/ renderer<TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection>/ content<TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollectionRenderer>/ itemRenderer<TYPO3.Neos:ContentCase>/ default<TYPO3.TypoScript:Matcher>/ element<Aimeos.Shop:Plugin><Aimeos.Shop:Plugin>/

Template "catalog/lists/head-header-default.php" not available
#0 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Packages/Libraries/aimeos/aimeos-core/lib/mwlib/src/MW/View/Standard.php(212): Aimeos\MW\View\Standard->resolve('catalog/lists/h...')
#1 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Packages/Libraries/aimeos/aimeos-core/client/html/src/Client/Html/Catalog/Lists/Head/Standard.php(149): Aimeos\MW\View\Standard->render('catalog/lists/h...')
#2 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Packages/Libraries/aimeos/aimeos-core/client/html/src/Client/Html/Catalog/Lists/Standard.php(242): Aimeos\Client\Html\Catalog\Lists\Head\Standard->getHeader('', Array, NULL)
#3 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/Aimeos_Shop_Controller_AbstractController.php(61): Aimeos\Client\Html\Catalog\Lists\Standard->getHeader()
#4 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/Aimeos_Shop_Controller_CatalogController.php(59): Aimeos\Shop\Controller\AbstractController_Original->getOutput('catalog/lists')
#5 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/Aimeos_Shop_Controller_CatalogController.php(459): Aimeos\Shop\Controller\CatalogController_Original->listComponentAction()
#6 [internal function]: Aimeos\Shop\Controller\CatalogController->listComponentAction()
#7 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/Aimeos_Shop_Controller_CatalogController.php(347): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Aop/Advice/AdviceChain.php(59): Aimeos\Shop\Controller\CatalogController->Flow_Aop_Proxy_invokeJoinPoint(Object(TYPO3\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint))
#9 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_Flow_Security_Aspect_PolicyEnforcementAspect.php(66): TYPO3\Flow\Aop\Advice\AdviceChain->proceed(Object(TYPO3\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint))
#10 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Aop/Advice/AroundAdvice.php(35): TYPO3\Flow\Security\Aspect\PolicyEnforcementAspect_Original->enforcePolicy(Object(TYPO3\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint))
#11 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Aop/Advice/AdviceChain.php(57): TYPO3\Flow\Aop\Advice\AroundAdvice->invoke(Object(TYPO3\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint))
#12 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/Aimeos_Shop_Controller_CatalogController.php(471): TYPO3\Flow\Aop\Advice\AdviceChain->proceed(Object(TYPO3\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint))
#13 [internal function]: Aimeos\Shop\Controller\CatalogController->listComponentAction()
#14 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_Flow_Mvc_Controller_ActionController.php(419): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#15 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_Flow_Mvc_Controller_ActionController.php(177): TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\Controller\ActionController_Original->callActionMethod()
#16 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_Flow_Mvc_Dispatcher.php(154): TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\Controller\ActionController_Original->processRequest(Object(TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\ActionRequest), Object(TYPO3\Flow\Http\Response))
#17 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_Flow_Mvc_Dispatcher.php(107): TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\Dispatcher_Original->initiateDispatchLoop(Object(TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\ActionRequest), Object(TYPO3\Flow\Http\Response))
#18 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_Neos_TypoScript_PluginViewImplementation.php(125): TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\Dispatcher_Original->dispatch(Object(TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\ActionRequest), Object(TYPO3\Flow\Http\Response))
#19 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_TypoScript_Core_Runtime.php(442): TYPO3\Neos\TypoScript\PluginViewImplementation_Original->evaluate()
#20 /var/www/sites/paints/neos/Neos-2.0/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_TypoScript_Core_Runtime.php(227): TYPO3\TypoScript\Core\Runtime_Original->evaluateInternal('page

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 15 Dec 2015, 12:45

Christian wrote:aimeos/aimeos-core (dev-master 30084cb => 2015.10.6)
aimeos/ai-flow (dev-master 99dfa7a => 2015.10.2
aimeos/aimeos-flow (1.0.1 => dev-master 8ecb643)
These versions doesn't play together. Either you need the dev-master or 1.x/2015.10.x for all Aimeos packages.

If you want to setup a shop with Aimeos we recommend using 1.x, for contributions dev-master is the right choice (but dev-master may break from time to time).

Christian

Post by Christian » 15 Dec 2015, 13:59

Ok thanks. I wonder why composer installs 1.0 version. In composer.json i said dev-master. anyway i will test a little bit more.

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 16 Dec 2015, 09:54

That's strange, indeed! Composer has updated aimeos-core and ai-flow to 2015.10.x versions first and then aimeos-flow to dev-master instead of leaving aimeos-core and ai-flow at the dev-master branch.

Christian

Post by Christian » 17 Dec 2015, 09:33

Version 1.0 is running perfektly. If i insert the Pluginviews, is there any way to rewrite the Urls? Did i forgot something?

And the first view is without styles as expected. If i click on the article there are styles from default theme again. i think this should be also shown without styles?

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 17 Dec 2015, 14:45

Christian wrote:Version 1.0 is running perfektly. If i insert the Pluginviews, is there any way to rewrite the Urls? Did i forgot something?
In Flow you can add routes in the Routes.yaml file but I don't know how this works in Neos. We've found no documentation about this and the answer from the Neos developer wasn't helpful either.
Christian wrote:And the first view is without styles as expected. If i click on the article there are styles from default theme again. i think this should be also shown without styles?
I think that's exactly the problem. First you see the component you've placed on the page and after the click it displays the Aimeos detail page for Flow. Instead, the components needs the configuration where the detail component is placed so your browser loads that page.

Christian

Post by Christian » 17 Dec 2015, 14:55

Ok i will continue trying. If i found any solution i will let you know.

Christian

Post by Christian » 07 Jan 2016, 10:09

I think the solution would be to add only one "new" view for neos wich open first the list view like this url:

?--aimeos_shop-plugin%5B%40package%5D=aimeos.shop&--aimeos_shop-plugin%5B%40controller%5D=catalog&--aimeos_shop-plugin%5B%40action%5D=list&--aimeos_shop-plugin%5Bd_prodid%5D=1&--aimeos_shop-plugin%5Bd_name%5D=Demo_article&--aimeos_shop-plugin%5Bl_pos%5D=1&--aimeos_shop-plugin%5B%40format%5D=html

you have to remove html and body tag as well and add the css and js in header from neos. so the main menu from neos will be integrated and the styles from aimeos theme will be recognized also. every click will open the same styles now. Maybe you dont add any style so it depends on the Site Package.

i would remove every other view like checkout, history, basket, and so on. so the handling will be managed be the aimeos package.