multiple shops, page-TSconfig

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Alexander

multiple shops, page-TSconfig

Post by Alexander » 21 Dec 2015, 17:03

Hello,

can anyone please help me with this: I have set up a second shop to simplify all the configuration for another country (VAT, shipment, private/company ...). That seems to work fine with one exception, namely the Backend catalog selection lists, that means the page-TSconfig.
My new site is called "AT", and I am adding "tx_aimeos.mshop.locale.site = AT" to the page-TSconfig. But the catalog selection list of the Plug-Ins "Aimeos Shop - Catalog list" and "Aimeos Shop - Catalog filter" always show the catalog of the "default"-site.
What is my mistake? Did I miss anything?

Thanks in advance.

Alexander

aimeos
Administrator

Re: multiple shops, page-TSconfig

Post by aimeos » 21 Dec 2015, 23:43

Which versions do you use? In TYPO3 6.2.x and Aimeos 2.4.x it works pretty well.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 22 Dec 2015, 00:17

TYPO3 7 (tested with 7.6) makes problems due to a change in what record data is available in Flexform helper classes. This is fixed in the "master" and "2.4" branches now.

In the meantime, you can add this TypoScript setting to set the default category ID instead of selecting it in the Flexform:

Code: Select all

plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.client.html.catalog.filter.tree.startid = <catid>

Alexander

Post by Alexander » 22 Dec 2015, 14:14

Thank you very much for your response!
aimeos wrote:Which versions do you use? In TYPO3 6.2.x and Aimeos 2.4.x it works pretty well.
It's TYPO3 7.6.0 and Aimeos 2.4.1.
aimeos wrote:TYPO3 7 (tested with 7.6) makes problems due to a change in what record data is available in Flexform helper classes. This is fixed in the "master" and "2.4" branches now.
Also in the download from http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/aimeos ?
aimeos wrote:In the meantime, you can add this TypoScript setting to set the default category ID instead of selecting it in the Flexform:

Code: Select all

plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.client.html.catalog.filter.tree.startid = <catid>
I added this to the template-setup, but it doesn't seem to change anything. At least the capital letters of the shop-category name are not being shown - but after clicking in the category drop-down this appears.

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 23 Dec 2015, 10:47

Alexander wrote:Also in the download from http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/aimeos ?
It will be part of the next minor release.
Alexander wrote:I added this to the template-setup, but it doesn't seem to change anything. At least the capital letters of the shop-category name are not being shown - but after clicking in the category drop-down this appears.
This configuration option doesn't show the categories in the Flexform (for this you need the page TSconfig). But you can use it to set the category ID manually just like if you've selected it in the Flexform.

Alexander

Post by Alexander » 23 Dec 2015, 15:42

aimeos wrote:This configuration option doesn't show the categories in the Flexform (for this you need the page TSconfig). But you can use it to set the category ID manually just like if you've selected it in the Flexform.
Yes, I understood well. However it doesn't work as a pre-selection of the category for the frontend, but now it's okay for me - I removed all selections in the flexforms and the result is satisfying for all sites.
Thank you very much for your help!