Digital products - services

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Bollerx

Digital products - services

Post by Bollerx » 13 Jan 2016, 13:11

Hi,
is there a configuration option for digital products or services, i mean like an e-book shop where you make a payment and you get a download link or you get the "files" via e-mail for example.

Have a nice day.

Bollerx

Re: Digital products - services

Post by Bollerx » 13 Jan 2016, 13:26

Ok, i missed this
https://aimeos.org/docs/User_Manual/Adm ... l_products
now i'm checking!

found recently... sorry!

Bollerx

Post by Bollerx » 19 Jan 2016, 08:27

Hi,
after i successfully configured and tested the e-mail sending options via scheduler, and i even figured out how it's working this "digital product" service, it shows me the link for the download on the received e-mail but i can't download it.
How it's working the upload for .zip extensions? I tried to upload(x.zip - 50kb) on media tab, i get to following error. There are some extra configurations for this option?
zip_upload.png
zip_upload.png (37.24 KiB) Viewed 3986 times

Bollerx

Post by Bollerx » 19 Jan 2016, 11:37

digitalproduct_attribute.png
digitalproduct_attribute.png (22.83 KiB) Viewed 3980 times
I've added manually a .zip file link , now it's working(it sends the e-mail with the link), but the problem is there are no options or i don't see for the file/link for example:
1. customer can forward the e-mail and others can download it without payment
2. limit or count the downloads...
3. Customer needs to log in to can access the download file

i'm courios how Aimeos can handle these things on digital product services

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 19 Jan 2016, 13:26

Bollerx wrote: 1. customer can forward the e-mail and others can download it without payment
2. limit or count the downloads...
3. Customer needs to log in to can access the download file
There's no protection implemented at the moment. This is scheduled for the next weeks.
If you need it sooner or want to help, we appreciate code contributions.

The plan is to create a new "account download" component that should check if the given (relative) URL belongs to a bought product, the order is paid and then send the file content to the browser of the customer. It could also count the number of downloads (could be stored in the config field of a customer list item to the ordered product) and limit the download according to a configuration setting.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

Bollerx

Post by Bollerx » 20 Jan 2016, 08:12

We don't need this option at this moment i asked as a research , but we have projects in the near future with this function to implement. It's a very good idea the "plan" you described for this solution and it's a good news also "code contribution"-help posibility, unfortunately i can't get involved at "this" moment, we have to much open projects at this moment.
Thank's again for the support, i will look forward for updates for this option. Have a nice day.