Export orders

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Bollerx

Export orders

Post by Bollerx » 25 May 2016, 11:39

Hi,
1. Is it possible to export somehow to .xml(or .csv) the orders? I can see the option Export, but i don't know how can be enabled.
2. How can i show on orders the category(subcatalog) name, i cant see an option for that, and it's necessary for our project.

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Export orders

Post by aimeos » 25 May 2016, 14:57

Bollerx wrote: 1. Is it possible to export somehow to .xml(or .csv) the orders? I can see the option Export, but i don't know how can be enabled.
The "Standard" delivery service provider can export orders in XML format and push them to a remote HTTP gateway. You have to configure it as delivery option (the naming of the option is up to you) and execute the order/service/delivery scheduler task. Maybe it's best to extend from this class so you can export to a file and adapt the XML if necessary.
Bollerx wrote: 2. How can i show on orders the category(subcatalog) name, i cant see an option for that, and it's necessary for our project.
That's a bit more difficult because there's an m:n relation between categories and products, so a product can be in several categories. You have two options:
- Pass the current category as attribute from the detail view to the basket
- During the export, look up the categories and add them to the order export
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star