PHP Warning in simple mode related to encode/language

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
hasmb

PHP Warning in simple mode related to encode/language

Post by hasmb » 01 Aug 2016, 16:39

Fehler PHP Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in .../typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Resources/Libraries/aimeos/aimeos-core/lib/mwlib/src/MW/View/Helper/Encoder/Standard.php line 72

Edit form only shows base and image section of selected product when text contents dont have a language set.

Howto reproduce: in simple view add a news product, add some text for name, leave language blank, save an reopen

Error occurs only in simple mode not expert mode. I expert mode language is stated as "all". Works in simple mode after setting lang to DE in expert mode.

In my case products imported via csv are not editable in simple mode. Does the lang of all texts has to be defined in import-csv? I thought lang would be set to "all" or the first available language, whis is in my case only one - DE.

I use:
PHP 7.0.9
TYPO3 7.6.10
aimeos 16.7.0

aimeos
Administrator

Re: PHP Warning in simple mode related to encode/language

Post by aimeos » 02 Aug 2016, 10:06

You should set the language correctly in your CSV file because otherwise Aimeos could only "guess" and that may be wrong. We will have a look at the problem in the simple mode admin. Thank you for the hint.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star