product photos

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Alexander

product photos

Post by Alexander » 15 Sep 2016, 10:12

Hello,

unfortunately I have some problems with configuration of display of product photos.
How can I instruct aimeos to only show one picture in the product list for each product, and not switching them every time one moves the mouse over?
And how can I show all with the product associated pictures in product detail as small preview icons? - There's only one picture shown; the others are only visible in the picture-zoom-window.
Thanks in advance!

best regards

Alexander

aimeos
Administrator

Re: product photos

Post by aimeos » 15 Sep 2016, 15:40

Alexander wrote: How can I instruct aimeos to only show one picture in the product list for each product, and not switching them every time one moves the mouse over?
That's easy. Overwrite the JS code for this feature and use an empty function:
https://github.com/aimeos/ai-client-htm ... os.js#L878
You can find more about this at https://aimeos.org/docs/Developers/Them ... Javascript
Alexander wrote:And how can I show all with the product associated pictures in product detail as small preview icons? - There's only one picture shown; the others are only visible in the picture-zoom-window.
Can you post a screenshot?
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

Alexander

Post by Alexander » 15 Sep 2016, 16:44

aimeos wrote:That's easy. Overwrite the JS code for this feature and use an empty function:
https://github.com/aimeos/ai-client-htm ... os.js#L878
You can find more about this at https://aimeos.org/docs/Developers/Them ... Javascript
Thank you!
That really seems to be easy, but I am missing something. In TYPO3 Template->Setup I tried these lines
AimeosCatalogList.init = function() {}
plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.AimeosCatalogList.init = function() {}
but both didn't work.
Do I have to put this somewhere else?
aimeos wrote:
Alexander wrote:And how can I show all with the product associated pictures in product detail as small preview icons? - There's only one picture shown; the others are only visible in the picture-zoom-window.
Can you post a screenshot?
Now, I have attached a screenshot. The big and small red "image1" are the same - that's fine. But I think, the other images should be shown at the right side of "image1" to be selected and viewed in big. - The demo-shop here on aimeos.org does display all the images. But on my installation/configuration I have to click the big red image to get the zoom-window, and only there all the images are visible.
Attachments
aimeos.png
aimeos.png (20.76 KiB) Viewed 4635 times

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 16 Sep 2016, 12:54

Javascript is no TypoScript. You have to put the Javascript code into a .js file and add it to your page header if it's not already included.

Regarding the images in the detail view: Did you've changed one of the image-body-*.php templates? It seems like the location of the thumbnails in the HMTL doesn't correspond with the direction of the images set in the Javascript (it's configured as "data-dir" HTML tag attribute e.g. in https://github.com/aimeos/ai-client-htm ... t.php#L102).

Alexander

Post by Alexander » 16 Sep 2016, 14:51

aimeos wrote:Javascript is no TypoScript. You have to put the Javascript code into a .js file and add it to your page header if it's not already included.
OK, thank you. I will try to do this.
aimeos wrote:Regarding the images in the detail view: Did you've changed one of the image-body-*.php templates?
No. I didn't modify any files. Everything is just as installed. The only configuration I did, was in typo3-backend and typoScript.
aimeos wrote:It seems like the location of the thumbnails in the HMTL doesn't correspond with the direction of the images set in the Javascript (it's configured as "data-dir" HTML tag attribute e.g. in https://github.com/aimeos/ai-client-htm ... t.php#L102).
Unfortunately I can't find the file image-body-default.php, only a image-body-default.html.
In this file I find this line: <div class="catalog-detail-image" data-dir="horizontal">

If there's no evident and simple solution, I will leave it the way it is. - I don't want to torment you. ;)
Thanks!

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 17 Sep 2016, 09:37

You are using an Aimeos 2.4.x for TYPO3, aren't you? In the 16.x versions, the template files have been renamed to .php

There seems to be a problem with the Javascript. Maybe something is interfering with the Aimeos JS. If you have a look into the HTML source code, you will probably see that the HTML code for the images is there but they are displayed vertically. Maybe the JS console of your browser has some more hints.

Alexander

Post by Alexander » 17 Sep 2016, 21:19

aimeos wrote:You are using an Aimeos 2.4.x for TYPO3, aren't you? In the 16.x versions, the template files have been renamed to .php
Yes, it's 2.4.3.
aimeos wrote:There seems to be a problem with the Javascript. Maybe something is interfering with the Aimeos JS. If you have a look into the HTML source code, you will probably see that the HTML code for the images is there but they are displayed vertically. Maybe the JS console of your browser has some more hints.
You are absolutely right: the HTML-code is there, and the images are displayed vertically.
I don't understand the code, but it seems a bit strange to me, that all functions are there twice. For instance "currentPosition" one with the comment "jQuery":

Code: Select all

function(a, b) {
  a.stopPropagation();
  var c = 0 == g.first ? 0 : g.total - g.first;
  s(b) && b.call(j, c);
  return c
}
and one with the comments "Bubbling" and "DOM2":

k = r.handle = function(a) {
  return typeof m === K || a && m.event.triggered === a.type ? void 0 : m.event.dispatch.apply(k.elem, arguments)
}
An idea was, that the configuration variable config.baseurl could be wrong, so the JavaScript-code could not be found, but this constant does not seem to have any influence on aimeos.
Should I try to update to the newest version?

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 17 Sep 2016, 21:28

Alexander wrote:Should I try to update to the newest version?
You can update to 2.4.7 (latest LTS) or 16.7.1 (latest stable).
Version 2.4.3 has issues and isn't supported any more.

Alexander

Post by Alexander » 18 Sep 2016, 10:17

aimeos wrote:
Alexander wrote:Should I try to update to the newest version?
You can update to 2.4.7 (latest LTS) or 16.7.1 (latest stable).
Version 2.4.3 has issues and isn't supported any more.
I just updated to 16.7.1. Now the images are visible. Great! Thank you.

Unfortunately the code for sending shop e-mails as text, not HTML and appending some text doesn't work anymore. Currently the code is:

plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.client.html.email.payment.default.subparts {
  0 = text
}
plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.client.html.email.delivery.default.subparts {
  0 = text
}

plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.i18n.en.0 {
  domain = client/html
  string = If you have any questions, please reply to this e-mail
Can you please tell me, what I have to change?

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 18 Sep 2016, 10:26

In the 16.x versions, "....default...." changed to "....standard...." and "client/html" to "client" only.