Language Menu

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Metalics
Advanced

Re: Language Menu

Post by Metalics » 11 Oct 2016, 20:39

I did not know that problem and i thought you were trying to explain something related my issue. Thats why i did not get what u meant exatly. Maybe these are all caused by RealURL as you said.
After ReaulURL 2.x, I have also noiced that the pages with Aimeos plug-inS are 4-5 times slower than normal TYPO3 pages.

Beside these, im receiving json errors in Log such as (stock and counts json):

Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: #1: PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to DmitryDulepov\Realurl\Decoder\UrlDecoder::decodeSingleVariable() must be of the type array, string given, called in /...../typo3conf/ext/realurl/Classes/Decoder/UrlDecoder.php on line 617 and defined in /...../typo3conf/ext/realurl/Classes/Decoder/UrlDecoder.php line 636 | TYPO3\CMS\Core\Error\Exception thrown in file /...../typo3_src-7.6.11/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Error/ErrorHandler.php in line 111. Requested URL: http://www.elementel.com/TR/ueruenler-h ... %2091%2092

Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: #1: PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to DmitryDulepov\Realurl\Decoder\UrlDecoder::decodeSingleVariable() must be of the type array, string given, called in /...../typo3conf/ext/realurl/Classes/Decoder/UrlDecoder.php on line 617 and defined in /...../typo3conf/ext/realurl/Classes/Decoder/UrlDecoder.php line 636 | TYPO3\CMS\Core\Error\Exception thrown in file /...../typo3_src-7.6.11/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Error/ErrorHandler.php in line 111. Requested URL: http://www.elementel.com/TR/ueruenler-h ... nce//json/

It seems RealURL will be the nighmare for the next versions of Aimeos.

Metalics
Advanced

Re: Language Menu

Post by Metalics » 26 Oct 2018, 21:00

I think we find the way to exclude language menu from caching without using no_cache for the whole page.
Because of "COA_INT = no cache", wrapping the language menu by COA_INT excludes it from caching like:

DILSEC = COA_INT
DILSEC {
10 = HMENU
10 {
special = language
special.value = 0,1
1 = TMENU
1 {

I guess this doesn't effect the caching behaviour of the whole page. If so, i suggest you to add this warning in Aimeos documentation, FAQ maybe.