Minimum amount for small products

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Dennis

Minimum amount for small products

Post by Dennis » 30 Nov 2016, 09:51

Hi,

for small or cheap products a customer should often order only a larger amount of pieces. In this spirit, Magento shop offers the possibility for administrators or editors to specify the minimum amount of pieces specifically for every product.

In aimeos I have only found so far the possibilty to specify a global minimum amount for pieces in the basket which does not distinguish between the products.

For my project it is a mandatory feature to specify the minimum amount of pieces specifically for every single product. Have I overlooked something in aimeos? What is the best way to achieve this feature?

Many thanks in advance!

TYPO3 7.6.13, Aimeos web shop 16.10.1, PHP version 5.6.24-0+deb8u1, Linux

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Minimum amount for small products

Post by aimeos » 30 Nov 2016, 11:42

In Aimeos, you can configure global values for the complete basket and for every product using the ProductLimit basket plugin:
https://aimeos.org/docs/User_Manual/Adm ... oductLimit

What you currently can't do is to specify different limits for single products because there's no column for min/max values in the mshop_product table yet. If you can create a pull request on GitHub for that change, we will happily merge it into the core :-)
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star