Missing pages and bread crumb path

How to configure and adapt Aimeos based shops as developer
Forum rules
Always add your Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
KarstenSoll

Missing pages and bread crumb path

Post by KarstenSoll » 08 Mar 2017, 10:01

Hello!

first of all I’ve got the same problem like some other users with the local and the currency. Which is fixed in your pre-release of version (17.3.0-pre5). – So far so good! But I’ve also downloaded your prepared page tree (Aimeos-pages_two-columns_2.1.4). It includes some Content-Elements that are pointing to a needed page that doesn't exist. For example the “List page of Catalogue” (Listenseite des Katalogs) which might be the starting page of the shop, I guess.

And on the page “confirm”: Here the plugin needs a “page for product downloads” (Seite für Produktdownloads), that is not present in you page tree. I added a page and used the Plugin: Aimos Shop – Account download here. - Is that correct so far?

Another point is bread crumb path. It shows me that I am on the "Search" page when I am on the starting page of the shop. Do I have to set any uid's when I added your prepared page tree to my existing?

Kind regards

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Missing pages and bread crumb path

Post by aimeos » 08 Mar 2017, 10:52

You've used a very old page tree that doesn't match with the current 16.x/17.x versions.
The current version is "Aimeos-pages_two-columns_16.4.t3d" and it's available here:
https://aimeos.org/docs/TYPO3/Install_A ... etup_pages

If you want to display the product list of a pre-defined category, you have to select this category in the flexform of the "Catalog List" and "Catalog Stage" plugin.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

KarstenSoll

Re: Missing pages and bread crumb path

Post by KarstenSoll » 09 Mar 2017, 15:52

OK. That pagetree works much better :lol: Thx for your quick support!