Order emails are not translated

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
t_csaba

Order emails are not translated

Post by t_csaba » 16 Feb 2018, 11:01

I have a typo3 website with multiple languages configured, and I ran into a problem with the email sending. When a customer buys something, all the emails are sent in english, and english isn't even set as the default language. Am i missing a configuration? Or is this related to this problem: laravel-package-f18/delivery-emails-not ... t1311.html

typo3 8.7.7
php 7.0.16
Aimeos 17.10.1

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Order emails are not translated

Post by aimeos » 16 Feb 2018, 17:45

Can you check if the langid column in the mshop_order_base_address table is set?

Here's a new pre-release for the 2017.10 branch:
https://aimeos.org/fileadmin/download/a ... 4-pre1.zip
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

t_csaba

Post by t_csaba » 23 Feb 2018, 09:28

Strangely the langid for some previous emails is set, but for the most recent ones is NULL
Is it just a case of misconfiguration?

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 23 Feb 2018, 23:13

There was a bug in recent versions that cleared the language ID in the customer address of the order if you save the order in the JQAdm admin interface. Another reason might be that you removed the (hidden) language selection from the address section in the checkout process.

t_csaba

Post by t_csaba » 27 Feb 2018, 08:30

Thank you, the hidden language selection was the problem, now i have set it to required and hidden, and that fixed the problem. Now I have another... Aimeos was unavailable in one of my languages requested by the customer, so I overwrote some translations from typoscript, because it seemed to be easier then creating a transifex account and all that... but in the emails I cant overwrite most of the texts. All of them are in po files so i guesss i will have to translate them using transifex anyway. Thank you very much for your help tho :D

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 27 Feb 2018, 08:44

You must add the translations to the TS-Config field of the scheduler task for the e-mails.
It would be great if you could add the translations for the new language to Transifex as well. You can log in with an existing social media account immediately: https://www.transifex.com/signin/?next=/aimeos/