Authorize.net

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Travin

Authorize.net

Post by Travin » 17 Feb 2018, 15:59

Hi guys!
I'm creating Authorize.net payment service.
I want to allow users to add cards to my DB. It will help to prevent double typing card's data.
I know it's not safe to store card's data, so I want to create user's profile and paymentProfile according to this:
https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sample- ... rofile.php
So I will store at my DB only profile ID and PaymentProfile ID.
When user will buy something, we will allow him to use existing card and not add another one, according to this:
https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sample- ... rofile.php

On the frontend I will create html POST form with fields of card's data. On the backend at my process() I will send it to Authorize and take back PaymentProfile ID and profile ID and save these IDs to my DB, not card's data.

The question is: Is it will be safe, and is it good descision?
Laravel 6.18.19 | php 7.4.7 | Xubuntu | Aimeos Laravel 2019.10.5

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Authorize.net

Post by aimeos » 17 Feb 2018, 16:43

Yes, payment tokens are a good way to simplify payments and are also required to implement subscriptions. The tokens are limited for payments to the seller account so even if somebody hijacks the database, he won't be able to transfer money to another account then the shop owners one
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

dsharma@taskme.biz

hello can you help me in setting up authorize.net cim

Post by dsharma@taskme.biz » 08 Jul 2019, 07:05

hello,

i want to set up authorize.net cim method for payment. can you tell me how to set up authorize.net cim for payment

Regards
Deepak Sharma