Bug on /admin

Questions around the Aimeos bundle for the Symfony framework
Forum rules
Always add your Symfony, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Seds

Bug on /admin

Post by Seds » 26 Jun 2018, 18:14

Hi,

I try since last week end to install Aimeos bundle but I meet each time a problem:

- last satursday, i couldn't add a category in a new shop. it said that there was no ID site but it was created et appeared in data base. I installed SF3.4 with AImeos 2018.04

- since this sunday, and today again, i can't login in /admin anymore:
when I enter my login & pwd on /admin it redirects on /admin_check with this message:
>> Unable to find the controller for path "/admin_check". The route is wrongly configured.

I tried to reinstall many times, several versions, with SF3.4/3.4.12/4.1(for this one Aimeos'doc isn't ok, MVC SF is totally changed), Aimeos 2018.04/2017.10 (on /list no css, I didn't tried /admin)

I don't know that's wrong

my today's config.. :
Symfony 3.4.12
AImeos 2018.07
PHP 7.0.23
WIN10

Please need help!

Seds

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Bug on /admin

Post by aimeos » 26 Jun 2018, 19:40

First of all, please make a new installation of Symfony 3.4.12 and Aimeos 2018.04 and follow exactly the documentation. Don't forget anything and don't add anything in https://github.com/aimeos/aimeos-symfony#installation

Especially the ./app/config/security.yml must be exactly the same as in the docs as an additional line or a removed line this file can immediately cause problems in your installation.

If you double checked that everything is OK, start the integrated PHP web server (php -S 127.0.0.1:8000 -t web) from you application directory and try to log into the admin interface (/admin) and open the list view (/list) with your browser console open. Do you get any errors in the "Network" tab?
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

Seds

Post by Seds » 28 Jun 2018, 15:49

nice it's ok for the install, I add lines in security.yml instead of replace them.

one question again: when I add a site in locale/site, why aimeos says "Erreur No site ID available for creating a catalog item" in Categories ? Is it a bug, did I make a mistake or is there any configuration to do that I don't know?

thanks

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 29 Jun 2018, 12:30

To add a new site, you should use

Code: Select all

./artisan aimeos:setup mysite
Adding a site in the locale site panel doesn't add the required type records to the database
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

Seds

Post by Seds » 29 Jun 2018, 16:10

./artisan is for laravel, isn't it?
well I tried ./bin/console aimeos:setup mysite and it's ok now
thanks

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 29 Jun 2018, 19:04