User authentication failed due to invalid authentication val

How to configure and adapt Aimeos based shops as developer
Forum rules
Always add your Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
woo13244

User authentication failed due to invalid authentication val

Post by woo13244 » 20 Aug 2018, 18:59

I am trying to use the Authroize.net Aim payment system. After entering my transaction key and login id i keep getting this error. "User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values." I have triple checked my key and login id. I have tried both the sandbox key and id with the authorizenet.testmode as yes and the live key with test mode off. I continue to get this error. Any tips on debugging this?

aimeos
Administrator

Re: User authentication failed due to invalid authentication

Post by aimeos » 23 Aug 2018, 18:34

Did you configured your payment service like described here?
https://aimeos.org/docs/User_Manual/Adm ... ze.net_AIM
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

woo13244

Post by woo13244 » 24 Aug 2018, 16:58

yes i have created the 2 fields apiLoginId and transactionKey. for the default authorize.net.address, .authorize, and .testmode all to no. I am still getting the same error. Is there anywhere i can dump the api key so i can see if its for sure grabbing the key from the database? Thank you for the help! I recently dumped the $provider in Omnipay.php on line 877 and saw the only thing missing was the hashSecret. I am assuming this is the value i enter on the MD-5 Hash in the authorize.net settings. But even with or without the hash secret it still gives me the same error.

woo13244

Post by woo13244 » 27 Aug 2018, 13:56

I have solved the problem, i may have found a bit of an error in the docs. The authorizenet.testmode value was not actually changing the value. It would always come in as testmode = false, this is a problem since i must use the sandbox api to test before production. I have solved this by manually changing the default value manually in vendor/omnipay/authorizenet/src/AIMGateway.php line 29+30 to true. Thank you for the input and always responding you are awesome!

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 28 Aug 2018, 10:53

Thanks for the hint!
You should then use only

Code: Select all

testMode : 1
Documentation has been adapted.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star