MYACCOUNT did not shows user information

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
FionLeo1804

MYACCOUNT did not shows user information

Post by FionLeo1804 » 21 Sep 2018, 09:56

Hi, I had setup /myaccount page for my customer.
However, I only saw order history. How can I extend the profile template into /myaccount?
Much appreciate for the helps!

aimeos
Administrator

Re: MYACCOUNT did not shows user information

Post by aimeos » 21 Sep 2018, 12:33

There's also the products favorites and the watched products shown if there are any added by the customer. There's also a "profile" component, that's currently empty. Here you can add new subparts for managing other profile data if you want: https://aimeos.org/docs/Developers/Html ... w_subparts

The reason why there's no way to manage the users profile data by default in the MyAccount area is that users can do that during the checkout in the address page without the need to change to the MyAccount area.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

FionLeo1804

Re: MYACCOUNT did not shows user information

Post by FionLeo1804 » 22 Sep 2018, 04:23

aimeos wrote:There's also the products favorites and the watched products shown if there are any added by the customer. There's also a "profile" component, that's currently empty. Here you can add new subparts for managing other profile data if you want: https://aimeos.org/docs/Developers/Html ... w_subparts

The reason why there's no way to manage the users profile data by default in the MyAccount area is that users can do that during the checkout in the address page without the need to change to the MyAccount area.
Well noted. Thanks for the quite reply.
Much appreciate for the helps!