Order paid but status -1

How to configure and adapt Aimeos based shops as developer
Forum rules
Always add your Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
sixbynine

Order paid but status -1

Post by sixbynine » 06 Nov 2018, 11:56

Hello,

I recently had a problem with an order that has been paid but the status of the order has not been updated to 6 in the db and the order stayed unprepared. Later, after checking in the payment console. I noticed that the order has well been paid and that the money had been captured directly (I'm using omnipay).

So I wonder what happened and how to prevent this to happen again because of course the order was never prepared and the customer was disappointed.

Could the job "order/service/payment" help in this case? I'm not sure about it because, the money had already been captured.

I'm also wondering how I could debug what happened.

Thank you very much,

sbn

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Order paid but status -1

Post by aimeos » 06 Nov 2018, 19:50

There are three possibilities why this can happen:
1.) The payment provider sent a deferred payment update but the update wasn't recognized for some reason by the "checkout update" component
2.) The payment provider sent a deferred payment update but the URL to the "checkout update" component was wrong
3.) The payment provider didn't sent a deferred status update due to some configuration problem in the backend of the payment provider
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

sixbynine

Post by sixbynine » 09 Nov 2018, 09:52

Thank you for your help.

Today the problem occured again and this time, I've got an error logged :

No value for key "confirmOrderItem" found in ai-client-html/client/html/src/Client/Html/Checkout/Confirm/Intro/Standard.php(108)
---
Notes:
-> I'm using an external Payment Page loading in the current window then redirecting to aimeos confirm page after the payment is confirmed.
-> The problem occurs only sometimes, apparently always to the same returning customers for the others customers the status is updated as expected.

So maybe it could be a client side problem? I.e. the cookies/session could have been destroyed so, even reached, the confirm page couldn't authorize the db fetch ?

I wonder if enabling the job "order/service/payment" could help in this case (because it is not enabled for the moment).

Thank you a lot in advance,

sbn

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 09 Nov 2018, 20:51

That looks like a session problem if no value for the "aimeos/orderid" value available any more. Nevertheless, the payment gateway should sent a payment status update to the checkout update page (if that's not disabled in the backend of the payment provider).
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

sixbynine

Post by sixbynine » 09 Nov 2018, 23:00

Yes! Exactly.
I guess it is maybe a cookie configuration / problem / plugin that destroy the session prematurely.
My payment provider is ADYEN and their support also lead me to the same solution.

If someone else is looking for it :
https://docs.adyen.com/developers/notifications

Note : Except this small problem, Aimeos works perfectly with Adyen + Omnipay !

I created my own controller with the setPaymentStatus method.
Was there an endpoint already made? If it was, what was the exact url to use?

As always: thank you very much for your support.

sbn