Selection Variant Product

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
tenkraD
Advanced

Selection Variant Product

Post by tenkraD » 12 Mar 2019, 13:34

Im trying to figure out how i archive this in aimeos.

I have a product which we sell in different material and width's.
Each material has an Unique article code and many widths.
Each width has a different price.

So i created a selection article for the product.
And added each material as Variant Article with a basic price into this selection.
I gave each variant as option their widths. And at this width options i added the extra price.

1. Now my problem.
If the customer select the product and chose his material and width i just see the basic price and the extra price (under options) and if he decide to buy this product i see the summarized price. But I wanna show our customers the summarized price instantly if hes selecting material and width.

Should i write a viewhelper to do this or what would be the best to archive this?

2. I would like to set one summarized price on the article for each width
I mean it's is doable like this to set a basic price and extra price at the attribute but its a bit tricky to control, much place for failures. Do you know a better approach to do this?

Many thanks admin

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Selection Variant Product

Post by aimeos » 12 Mar 2019, 22:32

Can you make a concrete example using your products? How many values do you have for material and width?
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

tenkraD
Advanced

Post by tenkraD » 13 Mar 2019, 08:36

For this Product Type
- I have 5 Materials.
-- Each of them has 32 Widths. Each Width has his own Price and own Stock

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 13 Mar 2019, 20:16

In that case we would recommend to use selection products with variant articles for each material and width combination so you can add a price and stock for each article.

tenkraD
Advanced

Post by tenkraD » 13 Mar 2019, 21:42

just to understand u right, for this 1 product would u settup 1 selection article, 32 variant articles and 37 attributes?

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 14 Mar 2019, 08:32

If you need a stock level for each combination, you have to create an article. Personally, I would use one selection per material with an article for each width. Due to the number of articles (160) you shouldn't do this by hand but use Excel or a script to generate the CSV for the product importer.

tenkraD
Advanced

Post by tenkraD » 04 Apr 2019, 17:37

Hello All,
I saw that i can import multiple values for attributes with a newline in my csv file.

My mapping is

Code: Select all

attribute{
			13 = attribute.code
			14 = attribute.type
                        15 = product.code
			16 = product.lists.type
		}
My CSV Line is

"item code,""item label"",""item type"",item status,""text type"",""text content"",""text type"",""text content"",""media url"",""price currencyid"",""price quantity"",""price value"",""price tax rate"",""attribute code"",""attribute type"",""subproduct code"",""product list type"",""property value"",""property type"",""catalog code"",""catalog list type"""
"test-attributes","Test Artikel Text","default",1,"short","Test Text Short","long","Test Long Text","files/9/5/9525a462ac977cfdb617dde667677133.jpg","CHF","1","10","20","80/200
Blue","Size
Color","80/200
Blue","variant","1.5","package-weight","default","promotion"
My Question is now, Is it possible to import to different Attributes with this mapping. In my example i try to import Size and Color Attributes. My example isn't working because of the attribute type is not be set if there are multiple values.

If i change my mapping to and my csv line with the attribute to a separate value "", without a newline it would work

attribute{
			13 = attribute.code
			14 = attribute.type
                        15 = product.code
			16 = product.lists.type
		}
              attribute{
			17 = attribute.code
			18 = attribute.type
                        19 = product.code
			20 = product.lists.type
		}
But im really trying to use the same mapping for each Product import regardless of how many attributes the imported article has.

Thank you for your advice
Greets tenkraD

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 06 Apr 2019, 17:12

You can add multiple attribute values in one cell but they will all get the same attribute type so if you need different types, you have to add a mapping for the additional columns. If they are empty, nothing bad will happen.