Checkout problems

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
AnthonyLim

Checkout problems

Post by AnthonyLim » 17 May 2019, 09:28

I have followed the instructions on the github page to install Aimeos (2019.4) with initial data on a fresh Laravel (5.8.15) project running on Linux with PHP 7.3.4. The application run without much problems and I was able to make orders. I wrote my own frontend to register new users and changed the route such that only login users are able to access "shop". I did it in config/shop.php like so:

Code: Select all

'routes' => [
		'default' => ['prefix' => 'shop', 'middleware' => ['web','auth']],
],
However, during the checkout, I encountered two problems:
1) The billing address did not get saved. The fields are first propagated with data in the "User" record but any changes did not get saved and I do not see it in the checkout summary page. I checked the database and the mshop_order_base_address table did not get the changes.

2) At the checkout summary page, there is always the option "Create a customer account for me" although I am very sure the user is already login. Regardless of the checkbox selection of this option, no new user record is created. I searched through the code and I found in ./ext/ai-client-html/client/html/templates/checkout/standard/option-partial-standard.php that the condition is if ( !isset($basket->getCustomerId ) ). So somehow, the login user id did not get into the $backet object.

I'm now clueless how to trace the problem. Appreciate if anyone can point me to the right direction. Thanks!

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Checkout problems

Post by aimeos » 20 May 2019, 21:46

The two problems seem to be related and you could check what happens here:
https://github.com/aimeos/aimeos-larave ... t.php#L237
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star