Different layout for customer account email - Multishop

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
IbnelMantik

Different layout for customer account email - Multishop

Post by IbnelMantik » 22 May 2019, 09:46

Hi everyone,
I'm using aimeos v18.10.8 as multishop and I set up two Aimeos scheduler jobs ( Class Aimeos Shop advanced scheduler), once per site ("shop1" and "shop2"). I want to use different layouts for email template when customer create account in checkout.
Now, when I create new order with new customer in "shop1" and run scheduler job for "shop2", customer gets email for account creation for "shop1", but email about order isn't cooming until I run scheduler for "shop1".
Is there a way I can achieve that customer created in "shop1" gets their emails when scheduler job for "shop1" runs and same for "shop2".

Thank you for your time

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Different layout for customer account email - Multishop

Post by aimeos » 22 May 2019, 19:24

IbnelMantik wrote: Now, when I create new order with new customer in "shop1" and run scheduler job for "shop2", customer gets email for account creation for "shop1", but email about order isn't cooming until I run scheduler for "shop1".
Is there a way I can achieve that customer created in "shop1" gets their emails when scheduler job for "shop1" runs and same for "shop2".
These are two different things:
1.) The TYPO3 user system doesn't know anything about Aimeos sites so sending account creation emails per site is a bit problematic. If possible, use the same template for all account creation emails. Otherwise, you will have to extend the customer manager a little bit
2.) Order confirmation e-mails are sent by the "Order payment e-mails" job you select in the scheduler task. You need to select that job in both scheduler tasks with the different site selection
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star