Order Export Job

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
cnoelker
Advanced

Order Export Job

Post by cnoelker » 11 Jun 2019, 14:59

Hi there,
using the latest Aimeos version in TYPO3 9.5, I configured the export location for the job order/export/csv .
I can start this and it does not return an error. However, it does create any file, either.

Another attempt, I started the download of orders in the orders module. This gave me the message that I would have to wait some minutes for the download. However, nothing happens here, either. Maybe it should create something like in this Twitter message? https://twitter.com/aimeos/status/89273 ... 44/photo/1

I currently have only one order, so the export shouldn't take that long. ;-)
Besides configuring the CSV location, I could not find much documentation for it. Maybe the export does not work because my order does not meet the requirement (=status?) for the export? How can I configure it?

Claudia

cnoelker
Advanced

Re: Order Export Job

Post by cnoelker » 11 Jun 2019, 15:14

After some more waiting, the export-file actually appeared in the dashboard! So that riddle is solved.
How can I configure it's content?
And what is the order/export/csv job supposed to do?

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Order Export Job

Post by aimeos » 11 Jun 2019, 21:51

The order export is for exporting the orders you've filtered in the order panel of the admin interface (or all if you've used no filter). You can adapt the order export by configuring a different mapping:
https://github.com/aimeos/ai-controller ... se.php#L53

If you want an automatic export in a custom format, you should implement your own delivery service provider instead.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star