Run environment without Artisan command

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Nimesh Prajapati

Run environment without Artisan command

Post by Nimesh Prajapati » 05 Jul 2019, 13:07

Hey Aimeos,

I am new to aimeos package and I have heard about your package from one of my friend and I have seen that its very good and easy to use and so many functionality already developed by you.

I have some questions which are listed below :

1) How can run environment without "php artisan serve" command on live server (Like AWS EC2, GCS, Linux Shared Server, VPS Shared Server, etc.)?

2) Version Compatibility with laravel. I had installed and check your demo that it run with laravel 5.4 and Aimeos 2019.04 but I want to use it Laravel 5.7 with Aimeos 2019.04 as well.
-> When I had Laravel 5.7 with Aimeos 2019.04 it gave me erros 404 because I had used the same routes as per the Laravel 5.4 and Aimeos 2019.04 version. So I need to know why it happens is the any thing that I missed in this configuration?

3) Also want to know how to configure multi-vendor package and how it works ?

Thank You,
Nimesh Prajapati

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Run environment without Artisan command

Post by aimeos » 06 Jul 2019, 11:33

Nimesh Prajapati wrote: 05 Jul 2019, 13:07 1) How can run environment without "php artisan serve" command on live server (Like AWS EC2, GCS, Linux Shared Server, VPS Shared Server, etc.)?
The "artisan serve" command is only used on your local machine to fire up the integrated PHP web server. In other environements you don't need it because Apache, Nginx or another web server is already running.
Nimesh Prajapati wrote: 05 Jul 2019, 13:07 2) Version Compatibility with laravel. I had installed and check your demo that it run with laravel 5.4 and Aimeos 2019.04 but I want to use it Laravel 5.7 with Aimeos 2019.04 as well.
-> When I had Laravel 5.7 with Aimeos 2019.04 it gave me erros 404 because I had used the same routes as per the Laravel 5.4 and Aimeos 2019.04 version. So I need to know why it happens is the any thing that I missed in this configuration?
We currently only test against 5.8 because 5.7 is almost out of support. If you can provide detailed error descriptions, we can see why it doesn't work for you.
Nimesh Prajapati wrote: 05 Jul 2019, 13:07 3) Also want to know how to configure multi-vendor package and how it works ?
Aimeos is multi-vendor ready by default. If you want to use it as a market place or in complex B2B scenarios where you need aggregation or inheritance of data, you need the extension from the Aimeos company:
https://aimeos.com/extensions/#c1331
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

Nimesh Prajapati

Post by Nimesh Prajapati » 08 Jul 2019, 08:11

Hey Aimeos,

Thanks for your reply I appreciate that.
1) How can run environment without "php artisan serve" command on live server (Like AWS EC2, GCS, Linux Shared Server, VPS Shared Server, etc.)?
And your reply is
The "artisan serve" command is only used on your local machine to fire up the integrated PHP web server. In other environements you don't need it because Apache, Nginx or another web server is already running.
I have idea about the same that you had told for the same. But I have one more thing related to this.

As you said, on live server php server and other server are running on backside that is okay. But for that I need to change in their URIs for admin and make changes as working because your code generated url look like "http://localhost/admin/default/jqadm/se ... rd?lang=en" and it gives me error so for that I need to add my project name and public folder name in between that like "http://localhost/proimage/public/admin/ ... rd?lang=en" then it gives me proper output.

Please visit this link for error "http://prntscr.com/obzjc6".

And for this I have to make change on each and every file's links and action as well. Is there any short way to do so?

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 08 Jul 2019, 09:37

Your document root of your vhost must point to the ./public/ folder of your Laravel application. Installing Laravel applications in subdirectories is not supported well.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

Nimesh Prajapati

Post by Nimesh Prajapati » 15 Jul 2019, 09:11

Hello Aimeos,

Thank you for your reply. I like the response time that your guys really help me.

I have tried as per your last reply and it works so all are clear here from my side.

Thank you & Regards,
Nimesh Prajapati