required.productcode = No Error Message?

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
cyrotek

required.productcode = No Error Message?

Post by cyrotek » 02 Oct 2019, 07:37

Hello,

I am using the required Decorator, which seems to work. Though, right now it'll let me add the coupon code and on refresh or proceed, removes it. Is that the expected behavior? I thought it wouldnt let me add it in the first place and give me an according error message like "The code you've entered does not match with the requirements" or something along that.

Edit: On a unrleated note, is it possible to have a minimum basket value for a payment to be available? If, how so?

aimeos
Administrator

Re: required.productcode = No Error Message?

Post by aimeos » 02 Oct 2019, 16:55

cyrotek wrote: 02 Oct 2019, 07:37 I am using the required Decorator, which seems to work. Though, right now it'll let me add the coupon code and on refresh or proceed, removes it. Is that the expected behavior? I thought it wouldnt let me add it in the first place and give me an according error message like "The code you've entered does not match with the requirements" or something along that.
The coupon code isn't removed but the rebate isn't granted if the product isn't in the basket. That's the expected behavior.
It could be discussed if the behavior is expected by the customers or if an error message may be the better solution. The current solution was chosen because it simplifies handling if customers removes the required product and adds it again so they don't have to enter the coupon code again.

For a different behavior, there must be an exception thrown here:
https://github.com/aimeos/aimeos-core/b ... ed.php#L79
cyrotek wrote: 02 Oct 2019, 07:37 Edit: On a unrleated note, is it possible to have a minimum basket value for a payment to be available? If, how so?
Not yet but it's simple to implement a decorator for that.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star