Export Orders

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
tenkraD
Advanced

Export Orders

Post by tenkraD » 23 Mar 2019, 11:22

Hi all,

im trying to Export Products & Orders with a scheduler Task.

So i setted up a scheduler task with jobs: Product Export and Orders Export CSV
Typoscript Configuration:

Code: Select all

controller.jobs.product.export.location = /webroot/fileadmin/aimeos_product_csv/export 
controller.jobs.product.export.standard.container.content = CSV   # CSV / PHPExcel

controller.jobs.order.export.csv.location = /webroot/fileadmin/aimeos_product_csv/export 
controller.jobs.order.export.csv.container.content = CSV

For products it's working well, csv File is generated, but on Orders its doing nothing.
I dont get anny Error message on the scheduler task and i also dont get anny error message in aimeos log.

Do someone know what im missing?

Many thanks, tenkraD

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Export Orders

Post by aimeos » 25 Mar 2019, 12:40

The order CSV export doesn't export all orders by default but instead, on request. That means, if you tell Aimeos in the order panel of the admin interface that you want to export all orders or a slice of orders, then the CSV file will be generated by the job controller and you can download the file in the dashboard of the admin interface.

If you want to export all orders without manual interaction, you should write a service provider or decorator that does this for you.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star