Avoid Skipping to Summary on Checkout

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
cjr

Avoid Skipping to Summary on Checkout

Post by cjr » 05 Aug 2020, 19:27

Hi,

For logged in users, when clicking "checkout", it bring you straight to the Summary step of the checkout process, skipping the payment options.
I disabled the Autofill plugin for all vendors but that didn't seem to help.

I was able to combine the Delivery and payment step of the checkout process via the config, but the delivery option still shows up on the step headers of the summary page. There are just 4 steps until the user hits the summary page, where it goes back to 5. When on summary the 5 steps are listed as: "Cart", "Address", "Delivery", "Summary", "Summary".

Ideally I could have the headers as: "Cart", "Address","Payment", and "Summary", with the Payment step also including delivery options.

cjr

Re: Avoid Skipping to Summary on Checkout

Post by cjr » 06 Aug 2020, 14:26

I was able to set up the checkout flow as I wanted by using the onepage, and subpart config settings for the checkout. I still have the skipping to summary issue for logged in users.

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 07 Aug 2020, 07:33

You can change the translation for "delivery" to "Payment" to get that in the steps header.
The Autofill plugin is the only one which adds addresses, shipping and payment options automatically. If all those items are still in the basket, the checkout component automatically skips the steps and shows the summary page as long as the user doesn't explicitly go to one of the pages.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

cjr

Post by cjr » 07 Aug 2020, 12:33

Thanks for the answer. I have the "Payment" header set up properly. How can I manually remove the payment option from the basket whenever a customer leaves the checkout section?
I want them to have to fill out the form each time they hit the checkout process.