Weird Email Behavior

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
cyrotek

Weird Email Behavior

Post by cyrotek » 16 Sep 2020, 17:12

Hello,

I am using the Aimeos 20.7.2 and T3 10.4.3 and I have quite the odd behavior right now.

It send the Customer Account Email 5 times. but the order confirmation not at all. If I trigger the cronjob manually in Typo3 it sends the order confirmation, but sends it 3 times, if I trigger the Cronjob manually 3 times.

I am quite clueless as to why its doing that and where to start looking to fix it.

Regards,
Sebastian

EDIT: Okay, it seems the cronjob is faulty somehow. If the process is being triggered by the running cronjob, its buggy. If I however deactivate the cronjob, place an order, and trigger the cronjob manually in T3, it works like a charm..

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Weird Email Behavior

Post by aimeos » 16 Sep 2020, 20:18

Are there any errors in the madmin_log table if you execute the scheduler via cron job?
Does that also occur if you execute the scheduler from the CLI manually?
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

cyrotek

Re: Weird Email Behavior

Post by cyrotek » 17 Sep 2020, 05:56

Thank you for your quick reply. That hint was good, I forgot that there is a seperate log for aimeos. Turns out the cronjob was running with the wrong PHP Version, which did not have intl installed, which in turn seems to have caused the issue.