Import product CSV discussion

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Metalics
Advanced

Import product CSV discussion

Post by Metalics » 22 Jul 2019, 19:58

Hello Aimeos,
It is great to see this software is getting more professional and stable month-by-month.
I will take your time for a few issues i am facing with.
Importing products from CSV file working very well but i have problems described below.

1- When i try to add a subproduct to a main product, "default" and "suggestion" list types are working and importing successfuly. But if i add "bought-together" list type, i'm receiving "there is an error in the ... line" error in secheduler. Am i using wrong parameter (bought-together) for that type? Or is there any exceptation for bought together product importing class?
My mapping is like that:
plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.controller.jobs.product.import.csv.mapping {
product {
270 = product.code
271 = product.lists.type
}
}

2- I couldn't find a way to associate subproducts to the product type "selection" by importing from CSV. Only 3 list types available: 1- default (for bundle products), 2- suggestion, and 3-bought-together.
Can you please let me know if i'm missing something?

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Import product CSV discussion

Post by aimeos » 22 Jul 2019, 20:28

Metalics wrote: 22 Jul 2019, 19:58 It is great to see this software is getting more professional and stable month-by-month.
A big thank you for keeping the Turkish translations up to date for each release! :-)
Metalics wrote: 22 Jul 2019, 19:58 1- When i try to add a subproduct to a main product, "default" and "suggestion" list types are working and importing successfuly. But if i add "bought-together" list type, i'm receiving "there is an error in the ... line" error in secheduler. Am i using wrong parameter (bought-together) for that type? Or is there any exceptation for bought together product importing class?
My mapping is like that:
plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.controller.jobs.product.import.csv.mapping {
product {
270 = product.code
271 = product.lists.type
}
}
Mapping seems to be OK or do you use "product.lists.type" more often in your mapping for different product reference types?
There's no special handling for "bought-together" and the type is spelled correctly. Maybe you can post your complete mapping and the line that throws the error including the error complete messages generated? If not, you can also send it in a private message.
Metalics wrote: 22 Jul 2019, 19:58 2- I couldn't find a way to associate subproducts to the product type "selection" by importing from CSV. Only 3 list types available: 1- default (for bundle products), 2- suggestion, and 3-bought-together.
The list type "default" is used for bundles and selections. What is displayed in the frontend depends on the product type ("bundle" shows the list of bundled products, "select" the select boxes for the variant building attributes.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star