integration of aimeos_pay

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
aimeos
Administrator

Re: integration of aimeos_pay

Post by aimeos » 28 Jan 2016, 13:41

Wirecard is supported via the Omnipay driver and thus you have to configure it as described in the docs:
https://aimeos.org/docs/User_Manual/Adm ... st#Omnipay

But it has some issues too according to crazyforester ...
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

crazyforester

Post by crazyforester » 28 Jan 2016, 19:07

Don't waste your time with Omnipay driver for Wirecard. I spoke to Norbert and this is his opinion "I already had a look to the code and it seems that a library and at least a few lines of code are missing."
Actually , I'm not sure if any of Omnipay driver is working properly.
I tested Skrill (there are no special settings) and I saw error (The language parameter is required )

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 28 Jan 2016, 20:45

At least the Omnipay drivers supported by the ai-payments extension are working because somebody has tested them and fixed issues if there have been any:
https://aimeos.org/docs/User_Manual/Adm ... rvice_list

Many Omnipay drivers have been made for a project, work well there and fulfill the Omnipay interface. But this doesn't mean that they are fully compliant. The problem is that each driver requires individual settings and in combination with the payment gateway in between, this makes it difficult to test compliance automatically. Thus, it's most of the time a hands on job to fix issues and get them working.

On the other side, Omnipay and the drivers are Open Source which means you have at least the chance to fix it. I know the situation in the Magento ecosystem where many payment extensions are complete crap or you have to pay for them.

It doesn't make sense to complain about that something isn't working. Fix it and open a PR in the repository so everybody can participate from the improvement. If you can't, pay someone else who will do it for you. You are building an online shop for someone who wants to make money from it, so they should be able to invest a few bugs - especially as Aimeos is free of charge :-)

Greets, Tom
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

crazyforester

Post by crazyforester » 29 Jan 2016, 08:22

Tom, I don't complain. I totally agree with you. It is an open source software and it is possible to be fixed or to pay someone to do it. That's the right way
I just share my opinion that most of Omnipay drivers don't work and I think it is true.
It is not your fault.
I just want to save disappointments to others.